Earth 1610

#1 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

Do we know if her and her school was washed away in the Ultimate U yet??

#2 Posted by John Valentine (16313 posts) - - Show Bio
pixelized said:
"Do we know if her and her school was washed away in the Ultimate U yet??
"

Not yet. It's in Australia isn't it?
#3 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

chicago

#4 Posted by John Valentine (16313 posts) - - Show Bio
pixelized said:
"chicago"
It is?
#5 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio

Wasn't the flood only in one city? I've only read the first issue of Ultimatum.

#6 Posted by danhimself (22631 posts) - - Show Bio

no it's close to westchester but they haven't said anything about her school yet

#7 Posted by John Valentine (16313 posts) - - Show Bio

Is there anything in Australia? What am I on about lol?

#8 Posted by John Valentine (16313 posts) - - Show Bio

Is there anything in Australia? What am I on about lol?

#9 Edited by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio
John Valentine said:
"pixelized said:
"chicago"
It is?
"
Yes sir.

danhimself said:
"no it's close to westchester but they haven't said anything about her school yet"
where's westchester?

Nobody said:
"Wasn't the flood only in one city? I've only read the first issue of Ultimatum.
"
i thought it was all over the world, as doom was affected by it too.

#10 Posted by danhimself (22631 posts) - - Show Bio

i don't remember there being anything in australia in the ultimate universe but in the 616 the x-men had an hq there

#11 Posted by John Valentine (16313 posts) - - Show Bio
danhimself said:
"i don't remember there being anything in australia in the ultimate universe but in the 616 the x-men had an hq there"
Yea I know about the early nineties Australian HQ, but I could have sworn there was something in Australia. I must be remembering incorrectly.
#12 Posted by John Valentine (16313 posts) - - Show Bio
pixelized said:
"John Valentine said:
"pixelized said:
"chicago"
It is?
"
Yes sir.

danhimself said:
"no it's close to westchester but they haven't said anything about her school yet"
where's westchester?

Nobody said:
"Wasn't the flood only in one city? I've only read the first issue of Ultimatum.
"
i thought it was all over the world, as doom was affected by it too.

"
Westchester is the area where the academy is in NY.
It hit the whole world.

#13 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

1610 X-men never traveled to Australia, can't speak about the other titles though.

#14 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio
John Valentine said:
"pixelized said:
"John Valentine said:
"pixelized said:
"chicago"
It is?
"
Yes sir.

danhimself said:
"no it's close to westchester but they haven't said anything about her school yet"
where's westchester?

Nobody said:
"Wasn't the flood only in one city? I've only read the first issue of Ultimatum.
"
i thought it was all over the world, as doom was affected by it too.

"
Westchester is the area where the academy is in NY.
It hit the whole world.

"
Oh, no Emma lived in Chicago and ran her own school.
#15 Posted by danhimself (22631 posts) - - Show Bio

the tidal wave only hit new york...latvaria was affected by an extreme climate change that made everyone freeze pretty much instantly and those are the only 2 places that were shown

#16 Posted by EmmaFan89 (10 posts) - - Show Bio
John Valentine said:
"danhimself said:
"i don't remember there being anything in australia in the ultimate universe but in the 616 the x-men had an hq there"
Yea I know about the early nineties Australian HQ, but I could have sworn there was something in Australia. I must be remembering incorrectly."


the x-men went to austrailia in the ultimate comics when bishop came into the story i think they were only there for like one arc or something
#17 Posted by shankarma (47 posts) - - Show Bio

she dead now with all her students except for alex summers

#18 Posted by Nahero (9915 posts) - - Show Bio

to be honest earth 1610 is uber awesome but its to violent that it kinda ruined some characters

#19 Posted by Korg (11931 posts) - - Show Bio

Earth 1610 was awesome, but unfortunately, Jeph Loeb.

#20 Posted by Alexander Anderson (4030 posts) - - Show Bio
shankarma said:
"she dead now with all her students except for alex summers"
This.
#21 Posted by Nahero (9915 posts) - - Show Bio
Korg said:
"Earth 1610 was awesome, but unfortunately, Jeph Loeb."

is he the writer for that universe
#22 Posted by Korg (11931 posts) - - Show Bio

He's the writer who's destroying that universe. There are too many books for one person to write, no matter how awesome Bendis thinks he is.

#23 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

i hate ultimatum... more so the delays than the actual story, but... it's all a big pile of gross.

#24 Posted by Nahero (9915 posts) - - Show Bio

and it killed off the xmen characters

i never read marvel mangaverse but it looks and sounds frickin awesome

#25 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

there's like 5 or 6 of them left.

#26 Posted by Nahero (9915 posts) - - Show Bio

thats BS man

#27 Posted by Korg (11931 posts) - - Show Bio

The Ultimate Universe is going to be relaunched under its own brand, so they will most likely be back.

#28 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

or we get new characters!

#29 Posted by Korg (11931 posts) - - Show Bio

That is almost a certainty.

#30 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

616 Dazzler has a problem staying dead, i wonder if the same holds true for 1610

#31 Posted by Nahero (9915 posts) - - Show Bio
pixelized said:
"616 Dazzler has a problem staying dead, i wonder if the same holds true for 1610"
check it out

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.