Follow

Emma Frost

Character » Emma Frost appears in 6125 issues.

Emma Frost is a fictional character originating from Marvel Comics. Originally starting off as a super villain and enemy of the X-Men, during which she was the White Queen of the Hellfire Club, Emma Frost is a powerful mutant telepath who can transform herself into organic diamond. She has become a prominent member of the X-Men. A gifted teacher, Emma is renowned for her beauty, wit, and sense of fashion.

Diamond Form and Breaking Point

Veitha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By Veitha

We've seen her diamond form been destroyed with a diamond bullet on her breaking point. The breaking point was placed over her nose, where she had been injured just before by the u-men. In fact, at that time her nose was broken and therefore her diamond form had this defect. Now that it's been years since then so her nose should be back to normal, and therefore the breaking point should be gone.

What do you think about this??

And we've seen her taking hits by World War Hulk without being even chipped and it took two beams from the Dreaming Celestial to break her arm, but recently we've seen Thor breaking her diamond form... I thought that however Emma was just playing with Thor for the entire fight since she's beaten him in a few seconds...

What do you think?

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#2  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

Idk if the shatterpoint instance will ever go away. I think the whole "every diamond has a flaw" thing will always be there and should always be there. It leaves a vulnerability to her given that she is incredibly hard to break and doesn't even feel pain.

Not going to lie, the thought of her feigning shattering did cross my mind in that fight. She did tank his hits without much difficulty prior to that attack and it almost did seem too easy. Her durability in diamond form definitely went up due to the PF as early appearances with her power had X-23's claws bouncing off her. Classic Thor was hardly able to leave a visible dent in a small cylinder of adamantium so if she was undamaged by X-23's claws I don't see why Thor could have shattered as easily as he did. It could have been a conscious decision on her part since she had control over every piece of her form.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.