Can she feel pain while in diamond form?

#1 Posted by Crimson_Butterfly (33 posts) - - Show Bio

Can someone answer this? Is she emotionless while in this form?

#2 Posted by Crimsonlord53 (1323 posts) - - Show Bio

Pain and emotion are not the same thing. In uncanny she had her arm torn off in diamond form and felt no pain so it looks like she can't feel pain in her diamond form. As for emotion not sure I know when The Stepford Cuckoos locked the phoenix up they turned there hearts to diamond and became emotionless so maybe emma does as well.

#3 Posted by God_Spawn (37755 posts) - - Show Bio

As pointed out your question and thread title are two separate things. But the answer to both is no. She is supposed to be numbed to physical pain and emotion while in diamond form.

Moderator
#4 Posted by God_Spawn (37755 posts) - - Show Bio

They recently brought it up again in AvX vs 4. AvX fun fact middle, left panel.

Moderator
#5 Posted by Ceddsong (44 posts) - - Show Bio

I know this has nothing to with her immunity to pain but I wanted to mention that I love Kaare Andrews Emma Frost. This whole scan is hysterical.

#6 Posted by God_Spawn (37755 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ceddsong said:

I know this has nothing to with her immunity to pain but I wanted to mention that I love Kaare Andrews Emma Frost. This whole scan is hysterical.

The whole fight was hysterical and possibly the sexiest comic beat down evuuh.

Moderator
#7 Posted by Madame_Mist (1325 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn said:

@Ceddsong said:

I know this has nothing to with her immunity to pain but I wanted to mention that I love Kaare Andrews Emma Frost. This whole scan is hysterical.

The whole fight was hysterical and possibly the sexiest comic beat down evuuh.

Amen to that. The Thor fanboys flipped out.

#8 Posted by God_Spawn (37755 posts) - - Show Bio

@Madame_Mist said:

@god_spawn said:

@Ceddsong said:

I know this has nothing to with her immunity to pain but I wanted to mention that I love Kaare Andrews Emma Frost. This whole scan is hysterical.

The whole fight was hysterical and possibly the sexiest comic beat down evuuh.

Amen to that. The Thor fanboys flipped out.

I think they would have the right to flip out at this point lol. He's been sandbagged so much in such a short amount of time it's getting ridiculous.

Moderator
#9 Posted by Fuchsia_Nightingale (10180 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn said:

They recently brought it up again in AvX vs 4. AvX fun fact middle, left panel.

That face....

#10 Posted by akaouji (7 posts) - - Show Bio

someone on tumblr was all like. 'wat are you going thor, if ms frost said that to me i'd be on all four saying 'yes mistress, whatever you say mistress'"

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.