B***h Stole My Look

#1 Posted by mario_nblc (116 posts) - - Show Bio

She is trying to be just like his ex-wife LOL!   ... well maybe more updated ...

I dunno, i liked Emma when she was walking around in her underwear. Seemed more like her, in everybodys face, and thats what i like about her.  

What do you guys think?
#2 Posted by jakeeboi (839 posts) - - Show Bio
@mario_nblc: I kinda like her look now... More fitting for an X-Man. But her underwear was WAY more fitting for an evil seductive Queen of a rich organization. LOL.
#3 Posted by mario_nblc (116 posts) - - Show Bio

Hahaha true true!
#4 Posted by xerox_kitty (15762 posts) - - Show Bio

More like they both had scandalous small outfits and they were toned down in similar ways to make them more suitable for a younger audience.

#5 Posted by eldestrisk (616 posts) - - Show Bio

Anyways they are both great. Better than Jean at least. =)

#6 Posted by Band Lone (1774 posts) - - Show Bio

As a realism fan I like this look better but as fellow member of perverts Anonymous united I prefer the old look :P

#7 Posted by Mercy_ (91871 posts) - - Show Bio
@Band Lone said:
" As a realism fan I like this look better but as fellow member of perverts Anonymous united I prefer the old look :P "
You're not anonymous anymore. :P
#8 Posted by Band Lone (1774 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Dark Huntress:  O_O Crap..

Me and my big mouth xP
#9 Posted by SC (13349 posts) - - Show Bio

Emma is the type of character I think looks sexier the more covered up she is. Her personality and mannerisms ooze sexual appeal, generally, so is dressing in one tone of color. Maddy works scantly clad, because she is meant to and invoke the image of Jean, but shock us, because she is a warped, angrier, wraith like and more liberal version of Jean. Jean though a twisted mirror.

#10 Posted by mario_nblc (116 posts) - - Show Bio
@Band Lone:
Hahaha
You are a member of perverts Anonymous ? I didnt see you at the last meeting  :P
#11 Posted by God_Spawn (38293 posts) - - Show Bio

I prefer the new outfit, just my opinion, but the old one suited her for the high class evil side.
#12 Posted by uncanny89 (818 posts) - - Show Bio
@mario_nblc: I think that Emma has found a good balance between who she was and who she is now in her costumes and i like that she mixes them up a little.  

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.