Follow

Emma Frost

Character » Emma Frost appears in 6154 issues.

Emma Frost is a fictional character originating from Marvel Comics. Originally starting off as a super villain and enemy of the X-Men, during which she was the White Queen of the Hellfire Club, Emma Frost is a powerful mutant telepath who can transform herself into organic diamond. She has become a prominent member of the X-Men. A gifted teacher, Emma is renowned for her beauty, wit, and sense of fashion.

Another Origin of Emma Frost

doddy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By doddy

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

escaping the asylum... i love it.
    PrinceIMC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By PrinceIMC

I loved that part of her origin she told back during Generation X. Though I think the Emma Frost on-going she had for a while contradicted this afterwards.

doddy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By doddy
    @PrinceIMC: emma’s gen x days have been totally forgotten. there were no interaction between emma and her gen x students, there was no reaction from her when banshee died, even her gen x costumes were absent from the  x-men evolutions' varint cover of her...WTF
    uncanny89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

User Lists: 4

#4  Edited By uncanny89

I do get the feeling that marvel would like to forget Gen X happened (sad face)  i love that series and i think that emma was done quite well in it

TheCrowbar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#5  Edited By TheCrowbar
    @uncanny89: After the TV movie, aren't we all trying to forget Gen X?
    uncanny89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

User Lists: 4

#6  Edited By uncanny89
    @TheCrowbar:   For a 90's live action pilot i thought it was not bad, it wasn't great by any stretch of the imagination but it was watchable, (you have to remember this was original power rangers era lol, quite scary territory in itself. 

I tink Generation X was a good series i've read the whole series minus the last issue like 4 or 5 times and i live it, for me its one of the better young mutant team books marvel has done.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.