I LOVED It!!!!

#1 Posted by Djinn (778 posts) - - Show Bio

did anyone else love when she sunt out a electric attack when sylar tried to kill her, i was thinkin they were going to let sylar kill another female agent that i liked but i was sooooo proud she survived and knocked him out, im mad they kicked her out even though she made some very big mistakes

#2 Posted by Spider-Pantrelli (1731 posts) - - Show Bio
Djinn said:
"did anyone else love when she sunt out a electric attack when sylar tried to kill her, i was thinkin they were going to let sylar kill another female agent that i liked but i was sooooo proud she survived and knocked him out, im mad they kicked her out even though she made some very big mistakes"

Looks like she's back now but that electric shockwave looks like made her lose control of her power =P lol
#3 Posted by John Valentine (16310 posts) - - Show Bio
Spider-Pantrelli said:
"Djinn said:
"did anyone else love when she sunt out a electric attack when sylar tried to kill her, i was thinkin they were going to let sylar kill another female agent that i liked but i was sooooo proud she survived and knocked him out, im mad they kicked her out even though she made some very big mistakes"

Looks like she's back now but that electric shockwave looks like made her lose control of her power =P lol"

Hmmmmmmm..........

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.