Elle: Adam's Wife

#1 Posted by Elixir95 (388 posts) - - Show Bio

Recently, for all you guys who read the Heroes web-comics like me, you would have read "The Seven Brides of Takezo Kensei" and we see that he has a bride out there. While I've been searching and uploading pictures of Elle, I realized that in a shot from "Catiounary Tales", Elle was wearing a necklace with a ring on this. A sign?

#2 Posted by Elixir95 (388 posts) - - Show Bio

What, no one has any thoughts on this?

#3 Posted by Spider-Pantrelli (1731 posts) - - Show Bio

I know it's a bit late but I have a theory!!! lol... I've read somewhere that Adam might have rapped Elle when Adam was in the prison cell and that Elle would rescue her but I think that's very unlikely now because I think she is starting to turn into a hero and not a villain...

#4 Posted by Elixir95 (388 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah, me too.  After the battle with Sylar, and her now questioning her dad's trust...

#5 Posted by Queen Kong (1603 posts) - - Show Bio

#6 Posted by grimm (525 posts) - - Show Bio

in "4 months ago" adam said

"dont do it peter. i caved in once (reffering to sleeping with elle) in a desperate moment a while ago and its done nothing but bad ever since"
yea i think elle is going to leave the company soon and probbaly go with claire for something
#7 Posted by Spider-Pantrelli (1731 posts) - - Show Bio
grimm said:
"in "4 months ago" adam said
"dont do it peter. i caved in once (reffering to sleeping with elle) in a desperate moment a while ago and its done nothing but bad ever since"
yea i think elle is going to leave the company soon and probbaly go with claire for something
"
If this is true then Adam is a very lucky guy!
#8 Posted by ~The Wanderer~ (34406 posts) - - Show Bio
Spider-Pantrelli said:
"If this is true then Adam is a very lucky guy!"
I doubt he's very lucky anymore though lol...
#9 Posted by Overkill (404 posts) - - Show Bio

Heh, was a very luck guy :P

#10 Posted by John Valentine (16318 posts) - - Show Bio
Overkill said:
"Heh, was a very luck guy :P"

:P:P:P.
#11 Posted by Spider-Pantrelli (1731 posts) - - Show Bio

My mistake, was a lucky guy. :P

#12 Posted by John Valentine (16318 posts) - - Show Bio
Spider-Pantrelli said:
"My mistake, was a lucky guy. :P"

Not as lucky as Gabriel.
#13 Posted by Spider-Pantrelli (1731 posts) - - Show Bio

Don't even mention it... ¬¬

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.