What kind of feats has he done?

#1 Posted by Power NeXus (9899 posts) - - Show Bio

Everyone keeps saying Elixir is awesomely powerful because he's Omega-level and everything, but I haven't heard of him doing anything more impressive than healing and killing people when he touches them, and he's not even incredibly good at that.
#2 Posted by danhimself (22627 posts) - - Show Bio

he's incredibly skilled with his abilities now

#3 Posted by Bobby X (1141 posts) - - Show Bio

Well, I mean he has complete control over biological life, which is ridiculous to think about. I see where you are coming from though as it seems he has to be in contact with someone in order for his powers to be effective which is a huge limitation for an omega to have...

He is really good with his powers now because one of the cuckoos transferred all of the Beast's knowledge of human anatomy and biology into Elixir mind. As far as feats go he has countless healing feats, which I admit don't sound like much but are impressive when u really think about them. I was most impressed by his placing a tumor in Vanisher's brain in the shape of an X lol...pretty impressive imo but he still has that proximity limitation.

#4 Posted by Power NeXus (9899 posts) - - Show Bio

Hmm. 
I haven't really seen much of him since WWHulk. For an Omega-level with all of McCoy's knowledge of biology, he seemed pretty dang weak. All he could do was overload the Hulk's healing factor for two minutes, and then struggle with healing a handful of people who were taken out of the fight.
#5 Posted by danhimself (22627 posts) - - Show Bio

Omega level doesn't mean that he's unbeatable and has complete control over his abilities...he still has to learn what he can do with his powers

#6 Posted by G-w-D (547 posts) - - Show Bio
@Power NeXus said:
"Hmm. I haven't really seen much of him since WWHulk. For an Omega-level with all of McCoy's knowledge of biology, he seemed pretty dang weak. All he could do was overload the Hulk's healing factor for two minutes, and then struggle with healing a handful of people who were taken out of the fight. "

That would be the writers nerfing him
#7 Posted by Power NeXus (9899 posts) - - Show Bio
@danhimself said:
"Omega level doesn't mean that he's unbeatable and has complete control over his abilities...he still has to learn what he can do with his powers "

I realize that he doesn't have total control over his abilities. I'm just wondering if he has any really impressive feats yet.
#8 Posted by G-w-D (547 posts) - - Show Bio
@Power NeXus said:
"@danhimself said:
"Omega level doesn't mean that he's unbeatable and has complete control over his abilities...he still has to learn what he can do with his powers "
I realize that he doesn't have total control over his abilities. I'm just wondering if he has any really impressive feats yet. "

He has only limited feats otherwise things would be to easy

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.