elixir loa

#1 Posted by grimm (525 posts) - - Show Bio

Wow! I guess it he got over Laurie.

#2 Posted by Buckshot (18915 posts) - - Show Bio

He was always a man-whore.

#3 Posted by Supreme Marvel (11264 posts) - - Show Bio

Did I miss anything? Or is this about the "well i might die soon, so do you wanna make out?" thing?

#4 Posted by Supreme Marvel (11264 posts) - - Show Bio

Post Deleted.

#5 Posted by grimm (525 posts) - - Show Bio

Lord Shazam says:

"Did I miss anything? Or is this about the "well i might die soon, so do you wanna make out?" thing?"

Yeah

#6 Posted by KumoriKunoichi (588 posts) - - Show Bio

sigh first stage is always denial

#7 Posted by Djinn (778 posts) - - Show Bio

he had Raihne why would he stick with a little girl

#8 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

probably because rahne was kicked out of the school.

#9 Posted by John Valentine (16310 posts) - - Show Bio

Rahne was too wild :P.

#10 Posted by Paint (22 posts) - - Show Bio

Loa and Elixir are presumably still together. X-23 stated Elixir was in a relationship in X-Force. Unless he's found ANOTHER girl....

#11 Posted by John Valentine (16310 posts) - - Show Bio
Paint said:
"Loa and Elixir are presumably still together. X-23 stated Elixir was in a relationship in X-Force. Unless he's found ANOTHER girl...."

He's with Loa.
#12 Posted by OUTSIDER40 (23 posts) - - Show Bio

Elixir is so mass-up but I like that in a character. He was part of the reavers a anti-mutant heat group because he is week. The healer power he has can be a head trip for him in superman the fist move when superman dad dies he said ''I have all this power but I still could not save him" for Elixir it is ten times worse when he can't save a lithe. He killed William Stryker & feels gilt.  AND A MAN-WHORE

#13 Posted by G-w-D (547 posts) - - Show Bio

I wonder how serious a relationship they have did they even speak before the started making bases?

#14 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

not that i know of.

#15 Posted by shattershot (2 posts) - - Show Bio

hey have you read uncanny x-men 510 he is with the stepford cockoos talking about tantric sex magic i thought he was with loa  so what the hell is going on is he just a man whore or sumethin.

#16 Posted by xerox_kitty (15762 posts) - - Show Bio

Why do people think he's with Loa?  Is this because of the 'wanna make-out' line?  Or was there actually more than just that once??

#17 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

Don't quote me, as i don't have the issue sitting in front of me, but i believe X-23 mentioned it in the issue of X-Force where she contracts the legacy virus. 

#18 Posted by G-w-D (547 posts) - - Show Bio
@shattershot said:
"hey have you read uncanny x-men 510 he is with the stepford cockoos talking about tantric sex magic i thought he was with loa  so what the hell is going on is he just a man whore or sumethin. "

The way i see that the Cuckoos are currently into Him and they are being awfully forward and Brash about it
#19 Posted by xerox_kitty (15762 posts) - - Show Bio
@pixelized said: 
" Don't quote me, as i don't have the issue sitting in front of me, but i believe X-23 mentioned it in the issue of X-Force where she contracts the legacy virus.  "
I found it, thanks:

Josh said to Laura
"I know.  I now what's going on here.  I've seen and heard enough of it to figure it out, Laura.  And I know they're keeping the truth from the other X-Men.  So I guess the question is, What are they going to do with me?  I'm not going to use my powers to kill.  And they can't just keep me here.  Alani and the others will notice"
Sorry, but I'm not convinced.  So far (to my knowledge) there's one scene in New X-Men where Loa cheers him up by asking if he wants to make-out.  And now he mentions 'Alani and the others'.  It's hardly a huge romance.  It's barely more than just good friends.  They're just friends who've kissed... like Snog Buddies instead of F*&k Buddies if they were older.
#20 Posted by bioghost (1245 posts) - - Show Bio

but Laura did say after Elixir Alani and the others will notice is this
"There is a 98.2 percent chance you will thell someone what you seen here, given your age and current romantic relationship.
They only tactical recourse cyclps has is to kill you."

#21 Posted by xerox_kitty (15762 posts) - - Show Bio

Big whoop.  It's barely a romance.  His past record with bigger relationships have hardly been stable.  And those were the ones that writers actually cared to show... Where's all the text messages, holding hands, dating, stolen moments before they dash off to yet another adventure... There's nothing.  There's more sexual tension between Dani & Roberto in the first year of the New Mutants than there is here... and they never dated!

I like Josh & I like Alani... but I couldn't give a toss about their so-called relationship.  So a spot of bad writing has the Cuckoos and Josh flirting... So what?  The characterisation and continuity in Uncanny has been dire lately.  This is just another example.  
#22 Posted by G-w-D (547 posts) - - Show Bio

Xero Kitty is right absolutely no tension  not a really meaningfull relationship just something fun to pass the time

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.