Follow

Eli Bard

Character » Eli Bard appears in 88 issues.

Eli Bard was a former politician from ancient Rome that became obsessively in love with the immortal Selene. After failing her in her ascension, she cursed him and since then, he has been finding ways to gain the Black Queen's favor back.

mutants

~*_DAVEY_*~

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By ~*_DAVEY_*~

what mutant characters would you lie to see him revive?

xerox_kitty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 22

#2  Edited By xerox_kitty

None.  He doesn't just revive them, he infects them with the transmode virus so he can control them.  That's why he resurrected Caliban, so he could force Cal to track other mutants to feed to Selene.  I wouldn't want to see that happen to any more characters I love.  It was Bastion who raised all the other villains... and I can't see him wanting to resurrect the very creatures he's trying to eradicate.

Leliel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

#3  Edited By Leliel

What want to know is what is he? He use to be human but got curse by Selene, was through magic, I can only guess. And then he was infected meaning he is a pseudo-vampire-technorganic-creature? If so decapitating would not kill him because of the virus and his usual abilities should keep alive if the virus is gone or push to the limit

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.