Follow

Elektra

Character » Elektra appears in 1192 issues.

The lethal scarlet assassin. Daredevil's most fearsome enemy as well as his former lover and most renowned as being the greatest assassin in the world.

Rough-like heroes Elektra would get along well with

blackdemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By blackdemon

I made a thread in the Punisher forum where Punisher, a rough-like kind of hero to the extreme, was given options of which rough like heroines he would have best as a battle partner. And since Elektra is a rough-like kind of heroine to the extreme, I thought I'd see which rough-like male heroes would be best as her battle partner. So, which rough-like hero from another universe do you think Elektra would work best with as a battle partner and vice versa? Tiger of the Wind from the Monster Rancher Anime? Raphael from the 2003 TMNT Cartoon? Severus Snape from Harry Potter? Dinobot from Beast Wars? Diego from Ice Age? Scorpion from Mortal Kombat? Akira Yuki from Virtua Fighter? Ryu from Street Fighter? Batman from DC Comics? Hwoarang from Tekken? Garurumon from Digimon Adventure? Dirty Harry from The Dirty Harry Series? Spike from Extreme Dinosaurs? Shadow from Sonic The Hedgehog? Jab from Street Sharks? John McClane from Die Hard? John Rambo from the Rambo series? Vegeta from Dragonball Z? Or is there some other tough guy who'd be Elektra's best battle partner? Pour in your opinions, Elektra fans!

infonation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By infonation

@blackdemon: I would have her team-up with The Spirit! No, not the goofy overconfidant version Frank Miller thought would be a great interpretation of the character, I mean the blue, brave, and awesome version given to us by Will Eisner! Let's see how he handles a woman who's ALSO cheated death!

boob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By boob

Elektra, Sage, Black Widow, Sif, Domino and Silver Sable would be a great team up.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.