ok wtf

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by weather witch (3188 posts) - - Show Bio

u just mad cause i made a good point so go ahead and be a stubborn a$$hole all u want whoever locked my topic cause its bullsh!t that u cant do one f@ckin thing or at least write back and tell me why...or u just a big puss??

#2 Posted by Nighthunter (28582 posts) - - Show Bio

you're only making youself look like a noob, wasting thread space and wasting the time of the moderators. Please stop

#3 Posted by weather witch (3188 posts) - - Show Bio

u dont look like a mod to me so why u concerned?? i just thought i did a good job doin research and findin out bout the whole elektra thing so i should at least get an explanation bout what i was wrong about...and dont think im explainin myself to u cause i couldnt give two sh!ts bout what u tell me to do but i want a mod to read this and give me an answer

#4 Posted by weather witch (3188 posts) - - Show Bio

o ur funny..... and hell no im not shutin up till the little pu$$y who locked my topic tells me why the f#ck they did it

#5 Posted by Sadie Halliwell (236 posts) - - Show Bio

DUmb A$$- just kidding :P

#6 Posted by Legendary Bio Vishanti (3333 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah, well I give two $h!ts, three f%^&s and one d@mn, so quit making a noob of yourself.

#7 Posted by J Rex (291 posts) - - Show Bio

bad grammar hurts

#8 Posted by Ms. Invisible (3292 posts) - - Show Bio

The real Elektra is no where to be found. The last time anyone saw Elektra was from Skrull form, so that's her current status.

#9 Posted by Odyssey_Dawn (84674 posts) - - Show Bio
#10 Posted by Nighthunter (28582 posts) - - Show Bio
#11 Posted by weather witch (3188 posts) - - Show Bio

Ms. Invisible says:

"The real Elektra is no where to be found. The last time anyone saw Elektra was from Skrull form, so that's her current status."

OMG OLD B!TCH THAT WAS THE STATUS OF A SKULL NOT ELEKTRA....the last time the REAL elektra was seen she was a HUMAN!!!

#12 Posted by Ms. Invisible (3292 posts) - - Show Bio

And where is she?

#13 Posted by weather witch (3188 posts) - - Show Bio

ok and where is the skrull....cause that pic aint look like some dead b!tch or a tombstone or nothin

#14 Posted by weather witch (3188 posts) - - Show Bio

Gambler says:

"weather witch says:
"Ms. Invisible says:
"The real Elektra is no where to be found. The last time anyone saw Elektra was from Skrull form, so that's her current status."
OMG OLD B!TCH THAT WAS THE STATUS OF A SKULL NOT ELEKTRA....the last time the REAL elektra was seen she was a HUMAN!!!"
What is wrong with you? She was trying to help answer your question? "

no we done been thro this and she done said that and im not buyin it

#15 Posted by Ms. Invisible (3292 posts) - - Show Bio

The real Elektra has disappeared. For all we know, she could be an alien with eight arms right now, but there's no picture to represent that, so the Skrull picture is the best option right now.
Post Edited:2008-01-13 23:08:50

#16 Posted by Odyssey_Dawn (84674 posts) - - Show Bio

weather witch says:

"Ms. Invisible says:

OMG OLD B!TCH THAT WAS THE STATUS OF A SKULL NOT ELEKTRA....the last time the REAL elektra was seen she was a HUMAN!!!"

What is wrong with you? She was trying to help answer your question?

#17 Posted by Nighthunter (28582 posts) - - Show Bio

Ms. Invisible says:

"And where is she? "

if we tell you then you wouldn't read secret invasion :P

#18 Posted by Nighthunter (28582 posts) - - Show Bio

weather witch says:

"Ms. Invisible says:

again with the insults

#19 Posted by weather witch (3188 posts) - - Show Bio

whatever thats stupid as hell to put a pic of someone else on her profile but hey im just a NOOB so dont take me seriously

#20 Posted by Legendary Bio Vishanti (3333 posts) - - Show Bio

Gambler says:

"There ya go Legendary, call her names, thats a great way to get your point across."

I was not calling her names.

I was merely saying she is making herself look like a noob.

#21 Posted by J Rex (291 posts) - - Show Bio

i'm seriously amazed that this post hasnt been locked...and that I could even understand half of that crap

#22 Posted by J Rex (291 posts) - - Show Bio

weather witch says:

"whatever thats stupid as hell to put a pic of someone else on her profile but hey im just a NOOB so dont take me seriously"

you're taking things a bit personal..

#23 Posted by weather witch (3188 posts) - - Show Bio

J Rex says:

"i'm seriously amazed that this post hasnt been locked...and that I could even understand half of that crap"

if u dont like it then stop lookin here dumba$$

#24 Posted by G-Man (31801 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm amazed I haven't banned anyone yet. There are other things in life to worry about. I think we all know that at some point in time, Marvel will let us know where Elektra is.

Staff
#25 Posted by J Rex (291 posts) - - Show Bio

weather witch says:

"J Rex says:
"i'm seriously amazed that this post hasnt been locked...and that I could even understand half of that crap"

if u dont like it then stop lookin here dumba$$"

haha of course i'm the dumb one, unlike the teenager that cant write

#26 Posted by weather witch (3188 posts) - - Show Bio

Darkchild says:

"weather witch says:
"Ms. Invisible says:
do you need to be so damn rude"

to u need to put ur two cents in....u aint kno how i was raised so why ask??

#27 Posted by Nighthunter (28582 posts) - - Show Bio

G-Man says:

"I'm amazed I haven't banned anyone yet. There are other things in life to worry about. I think we all know that at some point in time, Marvel will let us know where Elektra is. "

G-Man is like always the wise man in the conversation lol

#28 Posted by weather witch (3188 posts) - - Show Bio

J Rex says:

"weather witch says:
"J Rex says:
haha of course i'm the dumb one, unlike the teenager that cant write"

i just said ur dumb u dont need to repeat it...and u dont seem to have to much trouble readin my sh!t so stop complaining

#29 Posted by Darkchild (40624 posts) - - Show Bio

weather witch says:

"Ms. Invisible says:

do you need to be so damn rude

#30 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

does it actually matter?

i mean, it's just the profile picture for the moment

M

#31 Posted by weather witch (3188 posts) - - Show Bio

G-Man says:

"I'm amazed I haven't banned anyone yet. There are other things in life to worry about. I think we all know that at some point in time, Marvel will let us know where Elektra is. "

i dont think its a big deal why someone cant just change the pic...for real it wold shut me up....

#32 Posted by J Rex (291 posts) - - Show Bio

weather witch says:

"J Rex says:
"weather witch says:
"J Rex says:

i just said ur dumb u dont need to repeat it...and u dont seem to have to much trouble readin my sh!t so stop complaining"

alright, i'm not fighting the ghetto one. I'm out

#33 Posted by G-Man (31801 posts) - - Show Bio

weather witch says:

"G-Man says:

i dont think its a big deal why someone cant just change the pic...for real it wold shut me up...."

So would banning. Just let it go.

Staff
#34 Posted by J Rex (291 posts) - - Show Bio

Nighthunter says:

"G-Man says:

G-Man is like always the wise man in the conversation lol"

like yoda

#35 Posted by Nighthunter (28582 posts) - - Show Bio

Enough, G-man, Methos can anyone of you lock this?

I would but...lol I can't

#36 Posted by weather witch (3188 posts) - - Show Bio

G-Man says:

"weather witch says:
"G-Man says:
i dont think its a big deal why someone cant just change the pic...for real it wold shut me up...."
So would banning. Just let it go."

r u kiddin me.....why cause i have a opinion...ok boss man ill just listen for now on my bad

#37 Posted by Darkchild (40624 posts) - - Show Bio

weather witch says:

"Darkchild says:
"weather witch says:
"Ms. Invisible says:
do you need to be so damn rude"

to u need to put ur two cents in....u aint kno how i was raised so why ask??"

it doesnt matter how u were raised. It matters where you are right now your in a place that has rules. And one is respect.

#38 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

enough!

=======

drop the insults, it's getting boring and i've only read one page of your posts...

M

#39 Posted by weather witch (3188 posts) - - Show Bio

J Rex says:

"weather witch says:
"J Rex says:
"weather witch says:
"J Rex says:
i just said ur dumb u dont need to repeat it...and u dont seem to have to much trouble readin my sh!t so stop complaining"
alright, i'm not fighting the ghetto one. I'm out"

hell no....i cant even think of sumthin to say cept ill talk to u later....

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.