is she bad or good ????? need help

#1 Posted by DoN`t_KrAnQ_jUsT_PsYcHoO (315 posts) - - Show Bio

#2 Posted by DoN`t_KrAnQ_jUsT_PsYcHoO (315 posts) - - Show Bio

i dont understand elektras situaation 

#3 Posted by Vance Astro (91196 posts) - - Show Bio

She's neutral.She looks out for Elektra and nobody else.She's like the Punisher.

#4 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio

She's a villain. She only helps a hero if its going to benefit herself.

#5 Posted by warlock360 (28050 posts) - - Show Bio

she's an anti-hero not a villain.

#6 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't like the term Anti-Hero.

#7 Posted by warlock360 (28050 posts) - - Show Bio

So then what would you have called spiderman in back in black :D

#8 Edited by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio

He never killed anybody.

EDIT: Anti-Hero just seems likea made up term so somebody who likes a villain can still say they like the "hero" of the story.

#9 Posted by AngelFrost (2833 posts) - - Show Bio

I would use the term Neutral to explain Elektra too.
Anti-Hero just confuses me.

She swings both ways I guess.

#10 Posted by Vance Astro (91196 posts) - - Show Bio
@AngelFrost said:
" I would use the term Neutral to explain Elektra too. Anti-Hero just confuses me. She swings both ways I guess. "
She's not bad but she's not good.Neutral. 

@Nobody said:
" He never killed anybody.  EDIT: Anti-Hero just seems likea made up term so somebody who likes a villain can still say they like the "hero" of the story. "
No.Anti-hero defines a character who has both hero and villain qualities.Most of the time they are put in a hero category because most of what they do is with good intentions.For instance.The Punisher is a hero because he takes villains out.He's an anti-hero because murder is a crime and but what he's doing is with noble intentions.
#11 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro said:
" @Nobody said:
" He never killed anybody.  EDIT: Anti-Hero just seems likea made up term so somebody who likes a villain can still say they like the "hero" of the story. "
No.Anti-hero defines a character who has both hero and villain qualities.Most of the time they are put in a hero category because most of what they do is with good intentions.For instance.The Punisher is a hero because he takes villains out.He's an anti-hero because murder is a crime and but what he's doing is with noble intentions. "
I get that, but like you said Elektra is out for number one. That is a villain, no matter how you try to look at it.
#12 Posted by Vance Astro (91196 posts) - - Show Bio
@Nobody said:
" @Vance Astro said:
" @Nobody said:
No.Anti-hero defines a character who has both hero and villain qualities.Most of the time they are put in a hero category because most of what they do is with good intentions.For instance.The Punisher is a hero because he takes villains out.He's an anti-hero because murder is a crime and but what he's doing is with noble intentions. "
I get that, but like you said Elektra is out for number one. That is a villain, no matter how you try to look at it. "
How is someone a villain because she's being hunted and she's looking out for herself? 
#13 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro said:
" @Nobody said:
" @Vance Astro said:
" @Nobody said:
I get that, but like you said Elektra is out for number one. That is a villain, no matter how you try to look at it. "
How is someone a villain because she's being hunted and she's looking out for herself?  "
Isn't she a hired assassin?
#14 Posted by Vance Astro (91196 posts) - - Show Bio
@Nobody said:
Isn't she a hired assassin? "
She was...
#15 Posted by BoOMbOoMpOw (1711 posts) - - Show Bio

Elektra is a neutral thing . she is the leader of the Hand and an assassin . think she s a little bit more evil than good.

#16 Posted by DoN`t_KrAnQ_jUsT_PsYcHoO (315 posts) - - Show Bio

thanks for answers

#17 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro said:
" @Nobody said:
She was... "
Sounds like a villain to me.
#18 Posted by Vance Astro (91196 posts) - - Show Bio
@Nobody said:
" @Vance Astro said:
" @Nobody said:
She was... "
Sounds like a villain to me. "
She was a villain.So was Deadpool.Now he's an anti-hero.He's a merc and she's an assassin but more times than not all they end up killing people who are really considered villains or are doing something against the law.
#19 Posted by brendon277 (513 posts) - - Show Bio

She's not always bad she can be good she has a heart. Like in One Marvel Knight's issue she was hired to kill some powerful dictator but the dictator ended up being a kid and she decided to turn him into an orphanage. And well that shows she has a heart. 

Also her LOVE with Daredevil she was decent then with him. Now they might be enemy's but has she killed him yet? No.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.