How come..

#1 Posted by MichonneHack27 (185 posts) - - Show Bio

Marvel's never done a "What If" or AU of Elektra and Daredevil being married or having a child? I mean they did one with her and Wolverine even though they've never really interacted that much. And I always thought Elektra and Daredevil were a popular couple. But maybe I'm thinking that cause of the movie. 

What do you guys think? Think they could have had a life together in a "What If" or AU? If they did get married and have a child would they have a boy or a girl?

#2 Posted by daredevil21134 (11752 posts) - - Show Bio
@MichonneHack27:

I been wondering the same thing...the thought of them having a child is cool.....she should have boy & a girl.twins.lol
#3 Posted by saiyan_earthling (5444 posts) - - Show Bio
@MichonneHack27: That would've been nice to see
#4 Posted by daredevil21134 (11752 posts) - - Show Bio
@saiyan_earthling said:
" @MichonneHack27: That would've been nice to see"

yeah it would
#5 Posted by doomsilver (643 posts) - - Show Bio

i liked the ones with her and wolverine's kids on it.
#6 Posted by daredevil21134 (11752 posts) - - Show Bio
@doomsilver said:
i liked the ones with her and wolverine's kids on it.
i didn't xd
#7 Posted by entropy_aegis (15307 posts) - - Show Bio
@doomsilver
Show me.
#8 Posted by daredevil21134 (11752 posts) - - Show Bio

Well the good thing about that, is that its not in 616

#9 Posted by CellphoneGirl (18854 posts) - - Show Bio

That's a good question.

#10 Posted by Aronmorales (9434 posts) - - Show Bio
@MichonneHack27: I like the idea, I've liked the idea ever since I found out about Elektra and Daredevil as characters, and that was...a very long time ago...
#11 Posted by Kastiel (8919 posts) - - Show Bio

That is odd. They should do one eventually.

#12 Posted by Timandm (3374 posts) - - Show Bio
@MichonneHack27 said:
Marvel's never done a "What If" or AU of Elektra and Daredevil being married or having a child? I mean they did one with her and Wolverine even though they've never really interacted that much. And I always thought Elektra and Daredevil were a popular couple. But maybe I'm thinking that cause of the movie.  What do you guys think? Think they could have had a life together in a "What If" or AU? If they did get married and have a child would they have a boy or a girl?
ABSOLUTELY... but....

Marvel writers, and I think comic book writers in general, have a sort of passive/aggressive relationship with their readers.   They find out what their readers WANT and then don't give it to them...

But Daredevil and Electra?  It made perfect sense, at one point in time...  If only...
#13 Posted by daredevil21134 (11752 posts) - - Show Bio
@Timandm: agreed

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.