Follow

Elektra

Character » Elektra appears in 1191 issues.

The lethal scarlet assassin. Daredevil's most fearsome enemy as well as his former lover and most renowned as being the greatest assassin in the world.

feats?

spideyfan69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By spideyfan69

I hear all the time about how deadly a martial artist Elektra is? So I wanna know if she has any impressive feats of her fighting skill? Anybody got any scans of her kicking some serious A$$?

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 27

#2  Edited By kidman560

@spideyfan69: i know this is late (like really late but let me see if i can help btw i have a ton of scans in my images feel free to check them out under the elektra tab)

No Caption Provided

agility feat she can jump buildings with no help

bantering with Shang chi

No Caption Provided

well this is just so bad A

No Caption Provided

her coolest in my opinion is stopping a bullet with her hand

Avatar image for jaxthejester_2014
    jaxthejester_2014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wow. What issue is the bullet Feat from?

lykopis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

jaxthejester_2014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By jaxthejester_2014
    lykopis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By lykopis

@jaxthejester_2014:

You are very welcome. Some people are critical of the art but I love it - plus, the tempo of the eight issue mini could be a bit chaotic. It's a smorgasboard of feats for Elektra, including her infamous mind control amongst many others. :) Although my favourite rendition of the character was the one depicted in her five issue mini-series Dark Reign. I would really suggest reading that, assuming you haven't already. :)

(Sorry for the unasked for info, lol, Elektra is a big favourite of mine.)

jaxthejester_2014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lykopis said:

@jaxthejester_2014:

You are very welcome. Some people are critical of the art but I love it - plus, the tempo of the eight issue mini could be a bit chaotic. It's a smorgasboard of feats for Elektra, including her infamous mind control amongst many others. :) Although my favourite rendition of the character was the one depicted in her five issue mini-series Dark Reign. I would really suggest reading that, assuming you haven't already. :)

(Sorry for the unasked for info, lol, Elektra is a big favourite of mine.)

It's actually highly appreciated. I've been trying to bring myself up to speed on some of my favorite street class heroes, and Elektra is on my "to read" list. Can you suggest a general reading order for Elektra (just post-Secret Invasion)? I've missed most of her showings since she came back to Marvel Earth. Thanks bud!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.