Elektra should be better to be played by Kate Beckinsale

#1 Posted by dewboy01 (1876 posts) - - Show Bio

I think she can do better than Jennifer Gardner.

#2 Posted by Renegade_X (44 posts) - - Show Bio

I always thought Catherine Zeta-Jones would make a great Elektra

#3 Posted by Vance Astro (91233 posts) - - Show Bio
@dewboy01 said:

I think she can do better than Jennifer Gardner.

It's Garner 
 
@Renegade_X said:

I always thought Catherine Zeta-Jones would make a great Elektra

That's even worse than Jennifer Garner.
Moderator
#4 Posted by SC (13110 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd rather have a relatively unknown actress who was good? Reasonably well trained in martial arts? Actually looked a bit Mediterranean. Forget trying to make it a blockbuster movie. with huge name actors. Try and make it a cult favorite. Let it good critical reviews, make just enough profit in movie sales to pay the cost of the film, and then let it succeed in DVD sales. You'll probably create greater interest in the character that way. Have people actually consider looking for the character in other mediums, and leave room to follow up the movie that can capitalize on the momentum set by the first. 

Moderator
#5 Posted by X35 (5981 posts) - - Show Bio

How about actually casting a Greek actress this time? Not just some white American eye candy

#6 Posted by Nerx (15088 posts) - - Show Bio

Rhona Mitra ain't so bad

#7 Posted by Vance Astro (91233 posts) - - Show Bio
@X35 said:

How about actually casting a Greek actress this time? Not just some white American eye candy

Like who? 
 
@SC said:
I'd rather have a relatively unknown actress who was good? Reasonably well trained in martial arts? Actually looked a bit Mediterranean. Forget trying to make it a blockbuster movie. with huge name actors. Try and make it a cult favorite. Let it good critical reviews, make just enough profit in movie sales to pay the cost of the film, and then let it succeed in DVD sales. You'll probably create greater interest in the character that way. Have people actually consider looking for the character in other mediums, and leave room to follow up the movie that can capitalize on the momentum set by the first. 
This is how I feel about alot of characters.I would rather they casted a no-name then look for someone who is relatively unknown that doesn't fit the part.
Moderator
#8 Posted by SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26 (6482 posts) - - Show Bio

Liv Tyler would make a great Elektra.

#9 Posted by oraclefyre (936 posts) - - Show Bio

Agree on Rhona Mitra.

#10 Posted by Inverno (13221 posts) - - Show Bio

Any girl with a exotic enough look, preferably not American.

#11 Posted by Mega_spidey01 (3078 posts) - - Show Bio

olivia wilde? or an unkown underrated actress.

#12 Edited by robertloucksjr (1748 posts) - - Show Bio

Rhona Mitra is great, but probably too old to play Electra.

Canadian actress Jessica Lowndes maybe? She looks great with straight hair.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.