Follow

Elektra

Character » Elektra appears in 1192 issues.

The lethal scarlet assassin. Daredevil's most fearsome enemy as well as his former lover and most renowned as being the greatest assassin in the world.

Elektra Miniseries

Hawkingbird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Hawkingbird

I'm of two minds on this. On the one hand, YAY Elektra! But on the other hand, it's written by the dude who gave us Civil War: Runaways/Young Avengers.

thunderbolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By thunderbolt

Has this mini been confirmed?

fesak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By fesak  Moderator
    thunderbolt said:
    "Has this mini been confirmed?"

Yes. Written by Zeb Wells. He hasn't done any great stuff, but on the other hand none of his stuff sucks either.
    What was wrong with Civil War: Runaways/Young Avengers? I thought it was quite decent.
    vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#4  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
    fesak said:
    "thunderbolt said:
    "Has this mini been confirmed?"

Yes. Written by Zeb Wells. He hasn't done any great stuff, but on the other hand none of his stuff sucks either.
    What was wrong with Civil War: Runaways/Young Avengers? I thought it was quite decent."
    Nothing is wrong with either of those books...but judging by the poster making the claim I would assume his answer will be ridiculous.
    geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#5  Edited By geraldthesloth

Elektra...ew

Hawkingbird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Hawkingbird
    Vance Astro said:
    Nothing is wrong with either of those books...but judging by the poster making the claim I would assume his answer will be ridiculous."
    Yes, how dare I think that the crappy, terribly forced, slightly homophobic with terrible dialogue miniseries is crappy, terribly forced, slightly homophobic and with terrible dialogue!
    vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
    Hawkingbird said:
    "Vance Astro said:
    Nothing is wrong with either of those books...but judging by the poster making the claim I would assume his answer will be ridiculous."
    Yes, how dare I think that the crappy, terribly forced, slightly homophobic with terrible dialogue miniseries is crappy, terribly forced, slightly homophobic and with terrible dialogue!"
    You said homophobic twice describing the same thing.We get it.If you didn't like it you didn't like it.I didn't say you were wrong..I just predicted what you would say before you said it.
    Hawkingbird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Hawkingbird

... Can you not read English? At all?

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
    Hawkingbird said:
    "... Can you not read English? At all?"
    Are you trying to insult me? You did just use homophobic twice to describe the same thing...that's what I said and that's what you did.
    Hawkingbird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Hawkingbird
    Vance Astro said:
    "Hawkingbird said:
    Are you trying to insult me? You did just use homophobic twice to describe the same thing...that's what I said and that's what you did."
    I was saying "Oh, how dare I say the X, Y thing is X, Y" . I am unsure if you just can't read English or are simply too stupid to understand what I was writing.
    vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
    Hawkingbird said:
    "Vance Astro said:
    "Hawkingbird said:
    Are you trying to insult me? You did just use homophobic twice to describe the same thing...that's what I said and that's what you did."
    I was saying "Oh, how dare I say the X, Y thing is X, Y" . I am unsure if you just can't read English or are simply too stupid to understand what I was writing."
    Quit trolling.Nobody cares about you or your opinion.This thread is old as hell..I don't care anymore and nobody REALLY cared to begin with.
    Hawkingbird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Hawkingbird

I'm not trolling, I simply stated that I wasn't fond of the Civil War miniseries. You blew that out of proportion, I explained why I didn't like it, so now you've decided that I'm "trolling" with a bunch of ad hominem arguments. Well I can do that too, Mr. Pastyface.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
    Hawkingbird said:
    "I'm not trolling, I simply stated that I wasn't fond of the Civil War miniseries. You blew that out of proportion, I explained why I didn't like it, so now you've decided that I'm "trolling" with a bunch of ad hominem arguments. Well I can do that too, Mr. Pastyface."
    Let it go..nobody cares.Look at the thread..it's only me and you here and if you weren't talking to me..I wouldn't even respond.Just drop it.I didn't blow anything out of proportion you are the one who is mad..I honestly don't care.If you didn't like Civil War..you just don't..you can have your opinion.
    All I said is "Nothing is wrong with either of those books..but judging by the poster making the claim I would assume his answer is ridiculous" I don't have to like your reasoning for not liking Civil War.You are trolling because you keep bringing this thread back to argue with me when I said I don't care.If you don't like what I am saying..you could always ignore me.
    Hawkingbird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Hawkingbird

Yes, you blew it out of proportion. You said me not liking the miniseries was "ridiculous". I'm not trolling, I'm directly responding to your posts. Do you even know what trolling is? Clearly not.

Seriously, I'm right. You're acting like a spoiled little girl, drop it.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
    Hawkingbird said:
    "Yes, you blew it out of proportion. You said me not liking the miniseries was "ridiculous". I'm not trolling, I'm directly responding to your posts. Do you even know what trolling is? Clearly not.

Seriously, I'm right. You're acting like a spoiled little girl, drop it."
    I didn't blow anything out of proportion..I assumed your response would be ridiculous and it was.You are trolling....what your talking about and keep trying argue with has nothing to do with what you made the thread for.
    I'm not acting like a spoiled little girl..your the one whining.
    Hawkingbird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Hawkingbird

That's the thing, it's not ridiculous. I disliked it, you said "OMG HAWK'S STOOPID AND WILL HAVE STOOPID REASONS FOR NOT LIKING TEH STOOPID MINI". I gave clear reasons why I disliked it, and because you simply can't think of any reason to disagree with me, you resort to ad hominem attacks.

Graft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#17  Edited By Graft
    headdesks
    Graft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Graft
    headdesks
    vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
    Hawkingbird said:
    "That's the thing, it's not ridiculous. I disliked it, you said "OMG HAWK'S STOOPID AND WILL HAVE STOOPID REASONS FOR NOT LIKING TEH STOOPID MINI". I gave clear reasons why I disliked it, and because you simply can't think of any reason to disagree with me, you resort to ad hominem attacks."

I DON'T CARE..GET ON WITH YOUR LIFE.

Hawkingbird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Hawkingbird
    Vance Astro said:

You don't care, yet you continue to reply?
    I sense a disturbance.
    vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
    Vance Astro said:

"

Hawkingbird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Hawkingbird

And you're still replying. Awww, you really DO care about me!

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
    Hawkingbird said:
    "And you're still replying. Awww, you really DO care about me!"
    I don't care..just raising my post count....Keep it up.This will be locked soon enough and you will continue be insignificant.
    Hawkingbird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Hawkingbird

No no, there are much simpler ways to raise your post count. You could go into a spam thread, you could go talk to a friend, you really must care about me if you're going to spend so much time wanking about my utter failure :D

Also, I think it's hilarious that I'm trolling when I calmly respond to posts in a thread, yet when you post "......................" simply to raise your post count, it's not.

Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#25  Edited By Lantern Prime
    Hawkingbird said:
    "Vance Astro said:

You don't care, yet you continue to reply?
    I sense a disturbance."
    you niggas r funny.
    vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
    Hawkingbird said:
    "No no, there are much simpler ways to raise your post count. You could go into a spam thread, you could go talk to a friend, you really must care about me if you're going to spend so much time wanking about my utter failure :D

Also, I think it's hilarious that I'm trolling when I calmly respond to posts in a thread, yet when you post "......................" simply to raise your post count, it's not."
    You can sit here and keep trying to convince yourself I give a sh#t about you...the only reason I am responding it to get the last word.I don't like you..I never did.Your annoying as hell and you make the worst cases for everything.I don't know why anyone would take you seriously at this point.
    You are trolling..You contribute nothing to comivine..you keep bumping this thread to talk to me because you made a thread that was a failure.The discussion was over when you said Civil War sucked.You think people want to hear that stupid sh#t.Sounds like something Grim would say...saying things are stupid that we know he didn't read all the way.

I don't have to tell you..you failed.Everyone can see that.As you can see me and you are the only people who continue to post here.
    Hawkingbird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Hawkingbird
    Vance Astro said
    You can sit here and keep trying to convince yourself I give a sh#t about you...the only reason I am responding it to get the last word.I don't like you..I never did.Your annoying as hell and you make the worst cases for everything.I don't know why anyone would take you seriously at this point.
    You are trolling..You contribute nothing to comivine..you keep bumping this thread to talk to me because you made a thread that was a failure.The discussion was over when you said Civil War sucked.You think people want to hear that stupid sh#t.Sounds like something Grim would say...saying things are stupid that we know he didn't read all the way.

I don't have to tell you..you failed.Everyone can see that.As you can see me and you are the only people who continue to post here.
    "
    I'm sorry, but I'm laughing too hard. Seriously, you are the biggest drama queen ever. "I don't like you ... I never did". And hey, I didn't say Civil War sucked (although it did), but that the CW: R/YA mini sucked (and it did). If you want to tell me why it didn't suck, tell me.
    Avatar image for king_of_hearts_11987
    King of Hearts 11987

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hawkingbird said:
    "Vance Astro said

"
    I'm sorry, but I'm laughing too hard. Seriously, you are the biggest drama queen ever. "I don't like you ... I never did". And hey, I didn't say Civil War sucked (although it did), but that the CW: R/YA mini sucked (and it did). If you want to tell me why it didn't suck, tell me."
    Pretending to laugh over the internet is like going to the prom with your cousin.
    Hawkingbird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Hawkingbird

Wait, what? They're two completely different things.
    Laughing is what you do at a completely ridiculous, most often humorous, situation.
    Going to the prom with your cousin is what you do when you both have no one else to go with.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.