Follow

Elektra

Character » Elektra appears in 1193 issues.

The lethal scarlet assassin. Daredevil's most fearsome enemy as well as his former lover and most renowned as being the greatest assassin in the world.

Elektra Fans

SecretKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By SecretKnight

Elektra is one of my favorite characters but do any other people really like her. I mean she is like the best assassin and stuff but i was wondering if anybody else liked her.

StarKiller809

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 462

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By StarKiller809

I don't mind her. I think that Marvel really dosen't put her in stuff and therefor she really can't grow as a character.
    brendon277

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3  Edited By brendon277

I like her but like Marvel needs to do more stuff with her like give her own comic see how well that does cause i cant put up with how she guest appears in stuff like get the guy from Dark Rein to write it

MrUnknown

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 8

#4  Edited By MrUnknown
    @SecretKnight: I like her, but often she is written as a very quiet person which sort of kills the plot.
    SecretKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#5  Edited By SecretKnight
    @brendon277
    I agree they should do more stuff with her. The most inportant thing she ever did ws either her first apperance or with Secret Invasion.
    Kairan1979

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 18

#6  Edited By Kairan1979

I like her, but I want Elektra to be less tied to Daredevil.

daredevil21134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

#7  Edited By daredevil21134

She's not very Successful without him 

Avatar image for saiyan_earthling
    saiyan_earthling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By saiyan_earthling

Best Love Scene Award, the nominees are:

• Batman and Catwoman (Th infamous love of Gotham)
    • Spider-Man and Black Cat (Curiosity made the cat fall in love with the spider)
    • Nightwing and Batgirl (Somebody knock the Tarantula out of the guest list)
    The winner is: Daredevil and Elektra (They weren't even nominated)

Matt: I have to go.
    Elektra: Stay. Stay with me.
    (Kiss action occurs.)
    SC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#9  Edited By SC  Moderator

Big Elektra fan! I am sort scared about Heroes For Hire sales. They seem really low, and I was really relying on it feeding my Elektra fix. I still really wish we could get a yearly five part Elektra mini written by Zeb Wells and Clay Mann. Her Dark Reign mini was so, so toasty and poppin fresh! Elektra can do well away from Daredevil and she has, many times, except unfortunately right now, most comic characters are struggling. Stupid recession!  

I think she tends to be underrated as well. Still, she is pretty iconic and cool, so here's hoping for the future! 

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#10  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

It's hard to care about a character that isn't doing anything...

NYStreets09e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By NYStreets09e

I'm A huge fan of Elektra her Prestige of being the first badass Ninja Chick  and i do agree that Marvel really hasn't done anything lately with her, but with that said I will say that even today Elektra still Excites me and makes me keep wanting to see more of her.....

Avatar image for assassin_elektra
    Assassin_Elektra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Assassin_Elektra

I'm a fan of the character for the most part. I find all too often that Elektra is an under appreciated character to most readers, with lack of understanding and appearances of the character lead people to underestimate her abilities and what she has to offer to the comics. It was nice to see her included into the Heroes for Hire even if it was only twelve issues.

The recent appearance of the characters debut in Punisher MAX came as a disappointment, the character seems poorly written and has a distinctively dull personality. Unlike mainstream Elektra which is the worlds deadliest assassin, but still human and capable of on the spot quips and dry humor etc. The portrayal of Elektra in MAX is disappointing, she's nothing but another sadistic assassin/bodyguard and whore. Hopefully her next appearance in a series will be more appealing.

cody1984

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#13  Edited By cody1984

@Assassin_Elektra said:

I do agree with you about her being written for mostly shock value in PunisherMAX. Her banging Fisk and his wife in the same issue was just way to much.

Video_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Video_Martian

I WANT to like her...

RainEffect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#15  Edited By RainEffect

She doesn't appear in enough, sadly. She was a bit of an annoyance when she appeared in Black Widow's The Name of the Rose.

Avatar image for assassin_elektra
    Assassin_Elektra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Assassin_Elektra

@RainEffect:

I guess it all depends on the writers and how they decide to fit her into the story. Personally I think it would be interesting to see Elektra work along side of other characters such as Hawkeye, Black Widow, Iron Fist etc. Instead of making her an interference in the stories like in Black Widow # 3. I'd like to see more of what was seen in the Heroes for Hire comics, and not just Elektra but some of the other street level heroes too.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.