Does Elektra have a chance....

#1 Posted by NYStreets09e (158 posts) - - Show Bio

of being in MvC 3.... what do you guess think?

#2 Posted by ka385385 (1282 posts) - - Show Bio

if she in ,so does daredevil ,and ghost rider!
#3 Edited by brendon277 (496 posts) - - Show Bio

there was a list with her in it but who knows if it was fake or not 

#4 Posted by daredevil21134 (12666 posts) - - Show Bio

I think she will be announced soon
#5 Posted by NYStreets09e (158 posts) - - Show Bio

^ I really Hope you are Right, i have always wanted to see her in a VS series but she never got a chance, so heres hoping!!!!

#6 Posted by daredevil21134 (12666 posts) - - Show Bio
@NYStreets09e said:
"^ I really Hope you are Right, i have always wanted to see her in a VS series but she never got a chance, so heres hoping!!!! "

I really think she will be there just wait and see XD
#7 Edited by saiyan_earthling (5498 posts) - - Show Bio

She better be. She only appeared as a cameo in MSH vs SF. I know that she's been in games like MUA and Imperfects, but she deserves a chance to be in a fighting game in Daredevil's absence. 
There was also a recent MVC3 gameplay of new characters C.Viper and Storm fighting in a new stage which belongs to the Hand, something that is most related to Elektra, so it's possible she'll appear.

#8 Posted by NYStreets09e (158 posts) - - Show Bio
@saiyan_earthling: I know I Noticed that two, I hope she is in...
#9 Posted by saiyan_earthling (5498 posts) - - Show Bio
@ka385385: Sorry bud, Daredevil and Ghost Rider have been disconfirmed. But it's possible for them to appear through DLC.
#10 Posted by ka385385 (1282 posts) - - Show Bio
@saiyan_earthling:
i know ,but DLC maybe good ,i hope their voice won't because DLC become weird ,i mean when change character one character will yell out another character ,i hope this will be in DLC too.
#11 Posted by daredevil21134 (12666 posts) - - Show Bio

hmmmmmmm
#12 Posted by NYStreets09e (158 posts) - - Show Bio
@daredevil21134: Yeeessss???
#13 Posted by daredevil21134 (12666 posts) - - Show Bio
@NYStreets09e:

nothing.lol
#14 Posted by darkcloakx (788 posts) - - Show Bio

will war machine be in it atleast ?

#15 Posted by NYStreets09e (158 posts) - - Show Bio
@darkcloakx: Maybe as an Alt. Costume for Iron man I'm not sure if playable tho....

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.