Electro in the Spidey films?

#1 Posted by AquafireGal (3 posts) - - Show Bio

If there is to be a Spidey 4 film, I hope Electro is in it, he would be an awesome villain. Anyone else agree?

#2 Posted by zero edge (3696 posts) - - Show Bio

Not "if".... it's "when"

#3 Posted by Nny (245 posts) - - Show Bio

I think that Carnage and/or the Lizard have dibs.

#4 Posted by NiteFly (1459 posts) - - Show Bio

Nny says:

"I think that Carnage and/or the Lizard have dibs."

That could be a great combo. Yea, they've been just begging to put Lizard in a film and now they have room to make Carnage.

#5 Posted by Xmen_forever (1909 posts) - - Show Bio

zero edge says:

"Not "if".... it's "when""

no im pretty sure its "if"

#6 Posted by Inferno Kid (311 posts) - - Show Bio

i agree if ther would been spiedy film 4 i agree that super villan would be electro

#7 Posted by Invulnerable (28 posts) - - Show Bio

I would prefer a sinister six

#8 Posted by Xmen_forever (1909 posts) - - Show Bio

Tallarus says:

"i agree if ther would been spiedy film 4 i agree that super villan would be electro"

i think that lizard and carnage (and maybe venom again) would be good villans.

#9 Posted by fesak (7054 posts) - - Show Bio

Mr. Elastic says:

"zero edge says:

no im pretty sure its "if""

The've already confirmed 4, 5 and 6.

Carnage is lame. I want to see some female villains.

#10 Posted by zero edge (3696 posts) - - Show Bio

Mr. Elastic says:

"zero edge says:

no im pretty sure its "if""

No... I'm very sure it's "when" 4, 5, and 6 will come out.

http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=19999

"At the Los Angeles press junket today, Spider-Man 3 director Sam Raimi confirmed that Sony Pictures is doing a 4th, 5th and 6th installment of the popular franchise."

Post Edited:2007-06-20 09:55:43
#11 Posted by AquafireGal (3 posts) - - Show Bio

Here's my opinion of what Spidey 4 should be like:

Peter is having a little trouble dealing with Harry's death. Dr. Conners turns into Lizard after breaking his arm and wanting to use Lizard DNA to heal it. Meanwhile, Gwen Stacy is dating a young, professional electrition named Max Dillain who transforms into Electro after being struck by a lightning bolt etc. Felicia Hardy should be introduced in the film and she should be Black Cat and help Spidey defeat Electro and try to turn Lizard back into Conners. While all this is happening, Kraven the Hunter is trying to hunt down the Lizard himself.

What do you think?

#12 Posted by Constantine (16046 posts) - - Show Bio

I think hey should bring ed and venom back you can't kill venom like that

#13 Posted by Vrakmul (23849 posts) - - Show Bio

Ed was reduced to a pile of ash, the symbiote was reduced to a puddle, we are more likely to get carnage than venom.

#14 Posted by Constantine (16046 posts) - - Show Bio

Megaguirus says:

"Ed was reduced to a pile of ash, the symbiote was reduced to a puddle, we are more likely to get carnage than venom."

but you can't do it to VENOM anyone elkse apart from VENOM

#15 Posted by Vrakmul (23849 posts) - - Show Bio

I know, but it's the reason why not to have hopes for any marvel movie, chances are they'll mess it up.

#16 Posted by Xarg (64 posts) - - Show Bio

AquafireGal says:

"Here's my opinion of what Spidey 4 should be like: Peter is having a little trouble dealing with Harry's death. Dr. Conners turns into Lizard after breaking his arm and wanting to use Lizard DNA to heal it. Meanwhile, Gwen Stacy is dating a young, professional electrition named Max Dillain who transforms into Electro after being struck by a lightning bolt etc. Felicia Hardy should be introduced in the film and she should be Black Cat and help Spidey defeat Electro and try to turn Lizard back into Conners. While all this is happening, Kraven the Hunter is trying to hunt down the Lizard himself. What do you think?"

I think that sounds like a good idea, but maybe Kraven should be left out....

#17 Posted by The Jeff (290 posts) - - Show Bio

Kraven's a must

#18 Posted by DragonGateAcer (5400 posts) - - Show Bio

I want Kraven or the Lizard

#19 Posted by meta knight (113 posts) - - Show Bio

There should be the rhino.

MK

#20 Posted by BlackPool (33 posts) - - Show Bio

Is everyone forgetting Vulture? And what about the guy with the fish bowl for a head? Somehow, I'm forgetting his name.
Post Edited:2008-04-08 19:27:57

#21 Posted by BlackPool (33 posts) - - Show Bio

Plus, Sandman should come back instead of beaing a puy.

#22 Posted by NEW VENOM (926 posts) - - Show Bio

I want to see Kraven hunt the Lizard

#23 Posted by Sinistron (103 posts) - - Show Bio

Spider-man 4 Lizard/ Kraven

Spider-man 5 ?

Spider-man 6 Sinister Six (Rhino, Electro, Vulture, Shocker, Mysterio, Sandman or Hydroman(formed by Kingpin)

#24 Posted by Sinistron (103 posts) - - Show Bio

5 Shocker and Vulture

6 Sinister Six (rhino, electro, Mysterio, hydroman, chameleon, Scorpion

#25 Posted by thenightwing (191 posts) - - Show Bio

AquafireGal says:

"If there is to be a Spidey 4 film, I hope Electro is in it, he would be an awesome villain. Anyone else agree?"

stan lee is going to use the lizards maybe.

#26 Posted by Djinn (778 posts) - - Show Bio

i really dont like lizard man but in movies i would like him, they need to make a spidey film with sinister six, i mean marvel films are starting to put things together such as iron man and hulk, they need to put villians together in the spidey films

#27 Posted by Strafe Prower (11887 posts) - - Show Bio

They should do Scorpion or Electro. I would love to see them.

I also wouldn't mind them introducing Carnage, as long as they did Toxin in the next movie.
#28 Posted by COMICFAN (16 posts) - - Show Bio

Right on, I posted my SIX in the MYSTERIO blog. Bring on the bad guys, and a BLACK CAT. How many times do we have to see MJ get captured? And please, if there's a SANTA CLAUS in VIRGINA bring back Doc Ock, it's essential for S.S. story line.

#29 Posted by Zoom (14668 posts) - - Show Bio

If there's another Spider-Man movie (and considering how each has gotten successively worse and Tobey is questionable for the next installment, I'm not so sure we need another Spider-Man movie anytime soon), the only villain that should even be considered is Kraven the Hunter.

All of Spidey's other good villains have been tapped: Doc Ock, Green Goblin, Kingpin and even Sandman and Venom who are only so-so.

Electro?  Rhino?  Do you really want to see them in a movie?  Do you really think anybody could make them as entertaining as William DeFoe's Green Goblin?  No.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.