Will Eddie Brock die?

#1 Posted by Mr Mofo (354 posts) - - Show Bio

In June's Sensational Spider-Man #38, ""The Last Temptation of Eddie Brock," part 1 of 2. He used to be one of Peter Parker's most vicious foes: Venom. Now, though, Eddie Brock is weak and powerless. But fortune has smiled on Mr. Brock, putting him in the right place at the right time: The same hospital where May Parker is fighting for her life. With Peter at his most desperate and completely overwhelmed, will Eddie have one final chance to destroy the man he blames for all his life's woes?

Man I just hope he gets better and kicks Mag Gargan's butt.

#2 Posted by The WeatherMan (3214 posts) - - Show Bio

I hope he doesn't kill Aunt May, cause that would be really messed up. For Parker anyways.

#3 Posted by Intervener (453 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Marvel might kill May soon, Look at everything they're putting her through. She'll be in the hospital for a long time, then she's gonna die.

#4 Posted by Mr Mofo (354 posts) - - Show Bio

I wouldn't be sureprise but they already killed her off before. We've been through it already. It'd just be a repeat. But I wouldn't be surprised. Marvel's rehashed ideas before. Aunt May gets shot by a sniper, Captain America gets shot by a sniper. Who's next? Howard the Duck?

#5 Posted by Thee Arch Angel Micheal (443 posts) - - Show Bio

No, Eddie Brock will save Aunt May. Not sure how, blood transfusion, kidney, or another organ. Watch and see.

#6 Posted by fesak (6981 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll be surprised if Eddie won't be Venom again soon, in time to Spider-Man 3.

#7 Posted by Cosmic Sentinel (3749 posts) - - Show Bio

I hope he'll be Venom soon.

#8 Posted by Mr Mofo (354 posts) - - Show Bio

Me too. I'd rather have Mac back as Scorpion too. Eddie Brock IS Venom, even when he was a lame "protector."

#9 Posted by Darkchild (41460 posts) - - Show Bio

same here id love for Mac to come back as Scorpion and eddie as venom but it most likly wont happen casue they love to pull our leg

#10 Posted by G-Man (18895 posts) - - Show Bio

Seems like a lot of us are in agreement. Scorpion was just a classic Spidey villain. As cheesey as he was, he was still great. It just seems he's being wasted as Venom in Thunderbolts. There's no connection between him and the synbiote suit. It should go back to Brock and Mac can get another suped up Scorpion outfit.

But the real question that was raised, will Brock die? The cover seems to say so but Marvel's always fooled us in the past.
Post Edited:2007-04-01 21:33:58

Staff
#11 Posted by Icoop (310 posts) - - Show Bio

You gotta admit though the artists who are drawing Gorgon's Venom make him look much more badass than Eddie's.

#12 Posted by Thee Arch Angel Micheal (443 posts) - - Show Bio

Icoop says:

"You gotta admit though the artists who are drawing Gorgon's Venom make him look much more badass than Eddie's."

Did you see when he went after Jack Flag? I'll post a pic tomorrow, he was huge.

#13 Posted by Darkchild (41460 posts) - - Show Bio

yeah it was freking great

#14 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

I like Gargan's suit. It looks really good, but I want Eddie to have it back. He deserves it. He should like, get healed, and come back bigger and badder than ever. We should all write to Marvel and order the return of the true Venom. EDDIE...

#15 Posted by Red Fury (6 posts) - - Show Bio

As Far as I've heard he's meant to be comin back as Venom in Sensational Spider-man this June

#16 Posted by Eddie Brock/Venom (353 posts) - - Show Bio

Only if the symbiote gives him his youth back or some messed up crap like that right now hes a small weak fart who the symbiote actually hates and thinks is pathetic if he turns back into the brainy brawney hulk he was before then I might forgive the writers. I Might.....

#17 Posted by Leliel (1452 posts) - - Show Bio
Thee Arch Angel Micheal said:
"Icoop says:
"You gotta admit though the artists who are drawing Gorgon's Venom make him look much more badass than Eddie's."
Did you see when he went after Jack Flag? I'll post a pic tomorrow, he was huge."

When he get that big he reminds me of the insane Venom that was momentarly fuse with the mercury poison
#18 Posted by Shanana (53448 posts) - - Show Bio

it s not certain!

#19 Posted by Vance Astro (91407 posts) - - Show Bio

I hope he dies...he's a crappy character.

#20 Posted by Mr. Wilson (6322 posts) - - Show Bio

Not really.  He wasn't great in the 90's because of his anti-hero status. But as a core Spidey villain he is great.  He probably won't die now that he is Anti-Venom.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.