Follow

Eddie Brock

Character » Eddie Brock appears in 1060 issues.

Eddie Brock bonded with the dark alien symbiote after it was discarded by Spider-Man, becoming the first Venom. Later, Brock became Anti-Venom, but the symbiote was lost during the events of Spider-Island. Brock has also been forcibly bonded to the Toxin Symbiote by the Crime-Master, but has reluctantly given it up to stop Carnage. Recently he has re-bonded with Venom.

Venom:Reborn

toxin45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 14

#1  Edited By toxin45

Hey Venom Fans and Marvel creators  l can you make Eddie Brock Venom again and in Dark Reign make him hate Spider-Man again and Knows that he is Peter Parker .Also  make him have new powers as Venom
    like him as Anti-Venom and Spidey's new powers from the other
    Night vision
    Super Human Strength to lift 100 tons 
    immune  of Spider-Man's Spider-Scene and cut offs his Powers if they get too close
    immunity to fire and Sonic  
    creating organic webbing as in human host and Symbiote from inside or outside
    ability to create Stingers out of under skin and Symbiote
    Cure people of diseases and including Cancer ,with toguhing and kil other Symbiotes
    Accelerated healing Factor  including Diseases and even Cancers,
    enhanced  Super human Durability 
    Wall crawling
    Speed and stamina 
    Stealth
    Can blend into the background  
    Have only one Ghost Rider Ability 
    and can duplicate himself 
    also can change  the Venom appearance,change color to Anti-Venom,and human sized  Spider-man a
    Physical description 
    height:6'4"(Brock),7'6 1/2"-variable(as Venom)
    weight:277 lbs(Brock),795 lbs -variable(as Venom)
    eyes:Blue
    hair:Reddish Blond

that is all i have left do you want Eddie Brock to become venom again? Yes or No.

No Caption Provided
    toxin45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By toxin45

I am saying make Eddie as Venom to have new powers and as Venom again in Dark Reign  
    5 limited issues series called Venom Reborn

toxin45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By toxin45
    @InnerVenom123: Yeah plus with Spider-Man's new powers from the other in 2007 wiht Morlun be more stronger and faster than him 
    plus Unlike the other Spider-Man Villains Venom would kill the Black Cat and Flash Thompson in a hint that Venom (Eddie Brock) knows that Peter Parker and Spider-Man are the same person and nearly kills Green Goblin (Norman Osborn),Mary Jane,Morlun,Carnage,Scorpion,Lizard The Jonah,his famliy and Aunt May.To make him a more impact on his life
    and he actually kills Spider-Man (who has been Revived and defeats Venom with new Powers) Venom will make the Green Goblin pee in his pants
    toxin45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By toxin45

relax he would only use it if necessary  with Ghost Rider's one ability and duplicate himself plus if he kills or absorb the Symbiote he becomes gigantic Venom but he would only uses a few of his powers  from Spider-Man:Reign and Web of Shadows unless he fights more powerful beings  
    Magneto
    Apocalypse
    Dark Phoenix
    Juggernaut
    Hulk
    and Galactus
    he would beat and absorb some radiation 
    from each one  
    or
    the only powerful being that Venom will defeat will be  Dark Phoenix  Magneto,Hulk and Mephisto
    but you're right that would be to much he would only use it if he fights Spider-Man  Carnage or characters 
    he is Stronger and Faster than Carnage,Spider-Man,Toxin and others
    he has his strength enhanced to lift 100 tons same strength like Superman,hulk and others and he is nearly invulnerable 

Shockdingo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By Shockdingo

To be honest, no I don't want Eddie to go back to hating Spider-man and the same old. I know many hate the new direction with Anti-Venom, but I think it is something interesting and so far, though in its early stages, I feel it works. I think having him suddenly hating Pete after burying the hatchet in NWTD would be regressing him; he's grown and moved forward as an individual, he's started taking responsibility for his actions and his faults in the past.  By having him resume the hatred, what would that accomplish? What hasn't been covered in that angle for Brock?  Also, I'm sorry but I have got to disagree with you on the power upgrades, that is way too much for him, he's becoming cosmic level now and how on earth would he even get some of these powers? And him defeating Dark Phoenix? Dude, she's capable of wiping out entire planets and is one of the higher level characters in the Marvel Universe, having Venom defeat her makes no sense.

toxin45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By toxin45

a fight well dark pheniox took over some one and attack eddie brock so venom and hey venom was an awesome villain so what he wil only use Anti-Venom's powers okay with other ones

toxin45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By toxin45

also can change into Anti-Venom and Spider-Man he still change back into Venom

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.