Venom (Eddie Brock)and Anti-Venom

#1 Edited by Toxin45 (311 posts) - - Show Bio

if Eddie become venom once again would he still have his new powers from the if he was in the other 
he would keep his Anti-venom persona and his Venom persona together so he originally lift 25 tons now he can lift in excess of over 100 tons So have Venom (Mac Gargan) with his old and new powers  so what would you say  if The original Venom can keep his Venom and Anti-Venom symbiote

Eddie Brock as Anti-Venom

Eddie Brock as Venom
#2 Posted by Toxin45 (311 posts) - - Show Bio

hello anyone

#3 Posted by Anti-Venom's follower (91 posts) - - Show Bio
@Toxin45 said:
"if Eddie become venom once again would he still have his new powers from the if he was in the other 
he would keep his Anti-venom persona and his Venom persona together so he originally lift 25 tons now he can lift in excess of over 100 tons So have Venom (Mac Gargan) with his old and new powers  so what would you say  if The original Venom can keep his Venom and Anti-Venom symbiote

Eddie Brock as Anti-Venom

Eddie Brock as Venom
"

I dont think so because da venom symbiote couldn't bond with him when he first got da anti-venom symbiote
#4 Edited by Toxin45 (311 posts) - - Show Bio

if he accept  the other he would okay  i think he wants the venom symbiote thought it doesn't look like it but i think he up to something and knows who  and about Spider-Man is including Hulk Thor Galactus Wolverine and others

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.