Follow

Eddie Brock

Character » Eddie Brock appears in 1060 issues.

Eddie Brock bonded with the dark alien symbiote after it was discarded by Spider-Man, becoming the first Venom. Later, Brock became Anti-Venom, but the symbiote was lost during the events of Spider-Island. Brock has also been forcibly bonded to the Toxin Symbiote by the Crime-Master, but has reluctantly given it up to stop Carnage. Recently he has re-bonded with Venom.

Venom (Eddie Brock vs Venom (Mac Gargan)

toxin45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 14

#1  Edited By toxin45

What would happen if these two Venoms collide we did see them fight wen Venom(Brock) was Anti-Venom so orginally brock lift 25 tons now  when Brock become Anti-Venom he can lift over 100 tons also Venom(Mac Gargan) too able to lift over 100 tons stronger than Carnage,Toxin,and other symbiotes

toxin45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 14

#2  Edited By toxin45

Well with Morlun biting Venom/Eddie Brock and Mister negative's tough on  Venom/Eddie Brock  Venom would a power upgrade his strength (to lift 100 tons )speed (faster than Spider-Man Carnage and other symbiotes) and durability (Virtual indestructible)would an upgrade abilities Journalism and Body builder  also can kill other symbiotes with his touch and cure people also immune to fire and sonics and cuts off Spider-Man's powers of they get too close I can't get this idea outta of my head i got to go show this to Marvel also Venom  (Eddie Brock) remembers that Peter Parker is Spider-Man sorry guys about this too much power thing  but this is actually not a bad idea to make Eddie Brock Venom again also wants to Spider-Man and his friends & Family also can drop down the "Protect the Innocent" a bit and Anyone who dares holds us from our calling isn't innocent at all so they have to die! Credit goes to Innervenom123 and me also return of Carnage by the other This is also Venom's Mutated State okay?

Spider-Man vs Venom (Eddie Brock)
     Spider-Man vs Venom (Eddie Brock)

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.