The Amazing Spider-Man 642

Posted by chris thompson (858 posts) - - Show Bio

Just SAw it. It looks beastly. THe reason I think its cool is beacause of the return of Anti-Venom (my boy)  and Mac-Venom (not so much). What do you guys think about it? Please comment!!!! check thse images I got from this site!!! 

After the "Grim Hunt" and "One Moment in Time" arcs rock Spider-Man's life, a bundle of joy from two deadly parents is going to bring on the pain, with the upcoming Amazing Spider-Man storyline "Origin of the Species." Starting in September 2010 from issues #642 to #647, writer Mark Waid and artist Paul Azaceta will reunite for the six-issue story arc, as Spidey's entire set of bad guys comes out of the woodwork to come after the son of Norman Osborn and Menace.

http://www.comicbookresources.com/?page=article&id=26605

#1 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29500 posts) - - Show Bio

WOW. That looks freaking insane!!!! AWESOME!

I hope they manage a scene of Anti kicking Gargan's @$$ ;P

#2 Posted by chris thompson (858 posts) - - Show Bio
@InnerVenom123:
No even better. Anti rips the symbiote off of Mac and it bonds with SOMEONE THATS NOT A LOSER!!!!!!!
#3 Posted by Benzo (621 posts) - - Show Bio

Can't wait to pick this up! :D

#4 Posted by Mutant X (1543 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll definitely be waiting for this one.

On the subject of Mac as Venom, I think he's funny. Obviously, I prefer Eddie over Mac, but Gargan's not as bad as some people make him out to be.

#5 Posted by shawn87 (2095 posts) - - Show Bio

that bottom picture looks bad ass

#6 Posted by havco (87 posts) - - Show Bio

why is werewolf by night in this one?
#7 Posted by biggkeem89 (1421 posts) - - Show Bio
@havco:
That's Vermin, I think
#8 Posted by chris thompson (858 posts) - - Show Bio
@havco said:
"why is werewolf by night in this one? "

@biggkeem89 said:
"@havco: That's Vermin, I think "
Its Freak.
#9 Posted by spidey 15 (17756 posts) - - Show Bio

Not that artist again...D=

#10 Edited by Scylla (60 posts) - - Show Bio

nice preview ,also  i put the three cover art together with photoshop:

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.