Is Anti-Venom going to be killed off?

Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio

I just read Spidey 654.1 and I saw an image of anti-venom with a knife in his chest with Mister Negative sitting in front of him. Does this mean Eddie is getting killed off?
 I hope not.

#1 Posted by God_Spawn (38091 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh god i hope not. Anti-Venom is a beast and the best thing to happen to eddie in awhile, the guy already has few showings in that persona as it is
#2 Posted by FadeToBlackBolt (23334 posts) - - Show Bio
@god_spawn said:
" Oh god i hope not. Anti-Venom is a beast and the best thing to happen to eddie in awhile, the guy already has few showings in that persona as it is "
This.
#3 Posted by Emperor Gonzo Noir (19714 posts) - - Show Bio

I wouldn't put it past Marvel to kill off another good character

#4 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29509 posts) - - Show Bio

At the very worst, they could de-power him entirely. At the medium, Negative could make the parts of the symbiote override Eddie's white blood cells, turning him into his own personal Venom (to help conquer NYC's underworld, and an all too grateful and batsh!t insane Eddie might be happy to help if Negative threatens Jenna), but I really, really doubt that they'll kill Eddie off. I hope not, anyway.

#5 Posted by Caligula (12417 posts) - - Show Bio
@venomoushatred1001: @god_spawn: @FadeToBlackBolt: @Emperor Gonzo Noir: @InnerVenom123: 

I believe Marvel was quoted as "we are killing off a character every quarter".  Johnny was winters death, So Eddie could be springs big death.
#6 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29509 posts) - - Show Bio
@Caligula said:
" @venomoushatred1001: @god_spawn: @FadeToBlackBolt: @Emperor Gonzo Noir: @InnerVenom123:   I believe Marvel was quoted as "we are killing off a character every quarter".  Johnny was winters death, So Eddie could be springs big death. "
Honestly, he could have just been joking. 

#7 Posted by Emperor Gonzo Noir (19714 posts) - - Show Bio
@InnerVenom123 said:
" @Caligula said:
" @venomoushatred1001: @god_spawn: @FadeToBlackBolt: @Emperor Gonzo Noir: @InnerVenom123:   I believe Marvel was quoted as "we are killing off a character every quarter".  Johnny was winters death, So Eddie could be springs big death. "
Honestly, he could have just been joking. 

"
His death is on "layaway", as it were
#8 Posted by jayskee (1905 posts) - - Show Bio

hope not
#9 Edited by EganTheVile1 (6206 posts) - - Show Bio

doubt it. The only reason Anti-Venom exists is because Marvel realized killing off Eddie Brock did not sit well with the fans. So I seriously think short of Eddie becoming Venom again that the Anti-Venom character will be around for quite some time, plus he has super-healing, he is not going to die from a stab wound

#10 Edited by marvelunivers_deleteme (315 posts) - - Show Bio

#11 Posted by Superskrull86 (1831 posts) - - Show Bio

This sucks...

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.