favourite eddie and why marvel screwed him over.

#1 Posted by Eddie Brock/Venom (353 posts) - - Show Bio

why did marvel screw over eddie I mean they have like green goblin and rhino and those guys for like 200 issues each but venom gets like 45 then dies/is switched to a different person what the hell? Eddie brock/venom was good as an olympic-level muscle-head with all of spidermans powers but now hes a Venom hating weak-ass hospital assistant WHAT THE HELL MARVEL?!

#2 Posted by Lantern Prime (13044 posts) - - Show Bio

I fell u

#3 Posted by Eddie Brock/Venom (353 posts) - - Show Bio

thank you ANYOE ELSE OUTRAGED!!!!!!

#4 Posted by Mr. Wilson (6322 posts) - - Show Bio

I like him as Anti-Venom.

#5 Posted by Obi Wan Kenobi! (27638 posts) - - Show Bio

i think he might become Spider-Man ally as Anti-Venom..after New Ways to Die

#6 Posted by Eddie Brock/Venom (353 posts) - - Show Bio
Mr. Wilson said:
" I like him as Anti-Venom."

I liked him better as a spiderman-with huge muscles and a living suit
#7 Posted by Mr. Wilson (6322 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah but Anti Venoms a cool twist.

#8 Posted by Vance Astro (91196 posts) - - Show Bio

Marvel didn't screw Eddie over..he was never meant to be that popular he just happened to be.His storyline was getting stale so they did something new.

#9 Posted by Mr. Wilson (6322 posts) - - Show Bio

Exactly. 

#10 Posted by Venom Man (13 posts) - - Show Bio

Well I would like to see him back as Venom. But I do like Anti-Venom.

#11 Posted by Toxin45 (311 posts) - - Show Bio

My name is Toxin 45 and  Yeah i wounder th Brock with The anti Venom chande to black thus making him look like venom 

#12 Edited by Anti-Venom's follower (91 posts) - - Show Bio
Eddie Brock/Venom said:
"why did marvel screw over eddie I mean they have like green goblin and rhino and those guys for like 200 issues each but venom gets like 45 then dies/is switched to a different person what the hell? Eddie brock/venom was good as an olympic-level muscle-head with all of spidermans powers but now hes a Venom hating weak-ass hospital assistant WHAT THE HELL MARVEL?!"
I like anti-venom but I agree with why would they have eddie brock have such a small series when everyone liked him as venom then end up having mac gargon as venom. now because of mac I can't take venom seriously any more
#13 Posted by Venom=sickest (143 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't like Anti-Venom's design. But I'm glad they didn't kill him off. I'd like to see more of him, perhaps with an expanded storyline.

#14 Posted by Mr. Wilson (6322 posts) - - Show Bio

I like Anti-Venoms design personally.  I think he is going to be coming back in Spidey later this year and I think a Dark Reign One Shot.

#15 Posted by Chrome Zillion (368 posts) - - Show Bio

Eddie Brock sucks.Marvel didn't screw him over.Even doing that BS Anti-Venom arc was a favor for a washed up character.There is nothing more to do with him and that is why he lost the symbiote and the spotlight.

#16 Posted by Toxin45 (311 posts) - - Show Bio

oh really he is one of Spider-Man's Greatest foes as Venom and Anti-venom

#17 Posted by glforthewin (2355 posts) - - Show Bio

i think he's an okay character but i like gargan as venom more

#18 Posted by Omega Ray Jay (7681 posts) - - Show Bio

Im glad Eddie is back in the game as Anti-Venom, the idea of which I quite like but to me the definitive and only Venom is while it was bonded with Brock, that was the character i liked. The Mac one to me just seems like a completely different entity, I'm not that keen on the way his Venom is as a character and also how he seems to balloon in size in battle, now there may be a reason for this I don't know as I missed the transitional period in which Venom aquired a new host. All if this doesn'T mean to say I hate the new Venom just that I'm not as taken with the character as he once was.

#19 Edited by Grubich (368 posts) - - Show Bio

Does anyone think Anti-Venom's symbol should look like a black version of the original Venom one? 

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.