Eddie's SIster and simillarites

#1 Posted by Toxin45 (311 posts) - - Show Bio

IF Eddie's mother died of giving birth how come he has a sister then that whats bothers me  and it also has the same thing for Norman Osborn's son Harry  who's mother died of giving birth to him  of course they weren't  the first Father and son to have a family feud Venom and Carnage of Spider-Man they are so en twisted  

#2 Posted by Grubich (368 posts) - - Show Bio

Eddie's sister is his OLDER sister.

#3 Posted by Toxin45 (311 posts) - - Show Bio

Really

#4 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29499 posts) - - Show Bio
@Toxin45:
Yup. lol.
#5 Edited by Toxin45 (311 posts) - - Show Bio

well in   Nova v.3 #6-7  she was mentioned  in Nova and i could have sworn..  I'll get to that later but what if ... nah it's too hooky for words

#6 Posted by VenomousCarnage345 (42 posts) - - Show Bio

It's me toxin 45 now i am VenomousCarnage345 and what if it was Edward Brock Sr. and Jaime Brock  were Eddie's Real Parents  and He  was an onl child until his died of Giving brith to his sister Mary in the ambulance just like  in the ultimate universe and Carl Brock is Eddie's uncle.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.