Anti-Venom on a Team?(Theory)

Posted by Rainja (339 posts) - - Show Bio

I was wondering should Anti-Venom be on a Team?  If so who? Would It even work? 

Ghost rider,Skaar, X-23, Punisher  and all being led and backed by the Black Panther would be Crazy in my opinion.

Anti-Venom 
#1 Posted by cody1984 (1279 posts) - - Show Bio

The Punisher most likely would be a better team leader than Black Panther due to his leading special operations teams in Vietnam and his overall military experience. I also can't see the Punisher wanting to lead a team either. I can see anti-venom working with the Punisher again but I doubt the Punisher will join a team anytime soon. Also I can't see Black Panther and the Punisher working together at all. To be blunt I also find Anti-Venom doing better by himself than part of a team.

#2 Edited by Wise Son (1772 posts) - - Show Bio
@cody1984: Panther leads an entire army to war, he's just as qualified. But I digress. I think Punisher would make a better field leader than Panther who's better suited to being the man behind the scenes. Being the 8th smartest and all. I can see Punisher and Anti-Venom working together but not the rest. I think Panther is more likely to team up with Punisher than say Hank Pym. Especially considering his current condition in Hell's Kitchen. He'd be reluctant but he'd do it. Both have no real problem killing so that'd be a non issue. If Frank did cross the line Panther would understand, he might not respect the decision, but he'd understand.
#3 Posted by cody1984 (1279 posts) - - Show Bio

@Wise Son: That was pretty much point when I said team leader. Panther knows how to lead a country even has experience leading an entire army but that's different than leading a small force.

#4 Posted by Wise Son (1772 posts) - - Show Bio
@cody1984: I think he'd still be capable of doing it but like Frank, he works better on his own. They just don't seem to fit the group dynamic well. I never liked having Panther playing second fiddle to Cap in the Avengers comics. He's a stand alone character and leader.
#5 Posted by cody1984 (1279 posts) - - Show Bio

@Wise Son said:

@cody1984: I think he'd still be capable of doing it but like Frank, he works better on his own. They just don't seem to fit the group dynamic well. I never liked having Panther playing second fiddle to Cap in the Avengers comics. He's a stand alone character and leader.

Agreed.

#6 Edited by Rainja (339 posts) - - Show Bio

Now that I am reading your comments i kind of agree that I'm not really seeing the team dynamic with some characters(X-23,Skaar) But i could see Anti-Venom working with the Black Panther sometime(Giving Black Panthers  Current Status in Hells kitchen), we have already seen Anti-Venom along with punisher thats why i definitely selected him and Eddie has some history with Ghost Rider in the past and i can see them going on a Brutal Rampage. As for Anti-Venom being a stand alone character i disagree, if the crazy savage hulk got on a team(Avengers),Juggernaut(Thunderbolts,Excalibur,X-men) so possibly could  Anti-Venom. If he isn't running around by himself i can see him sideing with someone that he respects. But who do you guys possibly see him being in at least  a four man cell with?

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.