• 78 results
#51 Posted by Spider-Pantrelli (1731 posts) - - Show Bio
Mr. Wilson said:
"Spider-Pantrelli said:
"Mr. Wilson said:
"danhimself said:
"Venom-Hulker_1 said:
"What if ANTI-VENOM IS VENOM'S FATHER !
  • It might be venom's father Cming to kill Venom!
  • and Someone tall and lanky is the host (telling by the  picture)
  • and his father was born on a planet in the middle of a nuclear war that ravaged the planet and made him the most powerful symbiote
  • and he had hidden powers that the other symbiotes don't have like Hypnosis and mind possesionand other stuff!

P.S. I don't know how to get the underline off I tried several times and it didn't work

"

wow that is such a stupid idea! i cannot believe you actually thought of that....i just read the first issue of the arc and judging by what happened when mr negative "healed" eddie i'm guessing that eddie is anti-venom"
I beleive that too.  Mister Negative caused the color inverse."
But why would Eddie have the symbiote suit?"
Well it looked like he had traces of the symbiote left."

Ah... that would be why...
#52 Posted by Mr. Wilson (6322 posts) - - Show Bio
Spider-Pantrelli said:
"Mr. Wilson said:
"Spider-Pantrelli said:
"Mr. Wilson said:
"danhimself said:
"Venom-Hulker_1 said:
  • and his father was born on a planet in the middle of a nuclear war that ravaged the planet and made him the most powerful symbiote
  • and he had hidden powers that the other symbiotes don't have like Hypnosis and mind possesionand other stuff!

P.S. I don't know how to get the underline off I tried several times and it didn't work

"

wow that is such a stupid idea! i cannot believe you actually thought of that....i just read the first issue of the arc and judging by what happened when mr negative "healed" eddie i'm guessing that eddie is anti-venom"

Ah... that would be why..."

I could be wrong though.
#53 Posted by Spider-Pantrelli (1731 posts) - - Show Bio

Mr. Wilson said:

"Spider-Pantrelli said:
"Mr. Wilson said:
"Spider-Pantrelli said:
"Mr. Wilson said:
"danhimself said:
"Venom-Hulker_1 said:

"

Ah... that would be why..."

I could be wrong though."

I think your theory is the most logical yet but maybe the symbiote still "loves" Eddie and the symbiote might go and find Eddie and then turning him into Anti-Venom.

#54 Posted by G-Man (31798 posts) - - Show Bio

Which is why I think the Anti-Venom page is redundant. 

Staff
#55 Posted by Spider-Pantrelli (1731 posts) - - Show Bio
G~man said:
"Which is why I think the Anti-Venom page is redundant. "

So are you deleting it?
#56 Posted by G-Man (31798 posts) - - Show Bio

I want to.  I think it should go under Eddie's page.  It seems like that's the way they're going.  Maybe I'm giving Marvel more credit in thinking that they might actually pull a fast one on us and have the Mr. Negative thing just be a trick.

Staff
#57 Posted by Spider-Pantrelli (1731 posts) - - Show Bio
G~man said:
"I want to.  I think it should go under Eddie's page.  It seems like that's the way they're going.  Maybe I'm giving Marvel more credit in thinking that they might actually pull a fast one on us and have the Mr. Negative thing just be a trick."
Delet it when we're sure of that.
#58 Posted by G-Man (31798 posts) - - Show Bio

I just don't want anyone editing the page.  I already wrote on there not to.  I don't want to have to delete points too.

Staff
#59 Posted by Spider-Pantrelli (1731 posts) - - Show Bio
G~man said:
"I just don't want anyone editing the page.  I already wrote on there not to.  I don't want to have to delete points too."

Yeah, I noticed that when I clicked on the page yesterday, maybe it really isn't Eddie... but that's unlikely.
#60 Posted by SilvaSnake (124 posts) - - Show Bio

my guess, mr. negative gets the symbiote and thats why his colors are reverse of the original. whos taking bets? haha

#61 Posted by Spider-Pantrelli (1731 posts) - - Show Bio
SilvaSnake said:
"my guess, mr. negative gets the symbiote and thats why his colors are reverse of the original. whos taking bets? haha"

So what you're saying is that Mr. Negative is Anti-Venom??? Interesting...
#62 Posted by ChrisAngel (3955 posts) - - Show Bio

Somehow that would make sense, seeing (spoler alert)  as Osborn and Crowne are out to discredit him......to make Hollister's mayoral campaign look bat. that Or Eddie gets a new Symbiote co counteract what seems to be the lingering presence of Venom inside him. Hard call to make.

#63 Posted by Mr. Wilson (6322 posts) - - Show Bio

Hmmm. That would be good. 

#64 Posted by SilvaSnake (124 posts) - - Show Bio

hmmm seems brand new day is turning out better then i originally suspected lol

#65 Posted by ChrisAngel (3955 posts) - - Show Bio

(spoiler alert)

It's no dupe.. Eddie Brock IS Anti-Venom!

#66 Posted by danhimself (22447 posts) - - Show Bio

after the first issue of the arc how could anyone think that it was anyone other then eddie

caption
#67 Posted by Mr. Wilson (6322 posts) - - Show Bio

Exactly.  But the symbiote could join Martin Li.  Not very possible though.

#68 Posted by danhimself (22447 posts) - - Show Bio

yeah i don't see that happening....eddie is anti-venom

#69 Posted by Vrakmul (23407 posts) - - Show Bio

What next marvel?  Mars spontaneously falls out of it's orbit and hits the earth and creates another moon?  :P

#70 Posted by warlock360 (28050 posts) - - Show Bio

Or another 'nother breed of humans

#71 Posted by Vrakmul (23407 posts) - - Show Bio

Or better yet why not have an asteroid hit mars, causing mars to hit the earth causing the earth to plummet into the sun. 

#72 Posted by warlock360 (28050 posts) - - Show Bio

...... and the sun to implode creating a Blackhole which play pac-man with the universe HA!

#73 Posted by Vrakmul (23407 posts) - - Show Bio

And then the Moon opens its eyes and grins at the survivors and proceeds to amble off arm in arm with Jupiter.  While the Audience is left to figure out What the hell just happened. 

#74 Posted by warlock360 (28050 posts) - - Show Bio

alright cant beat the weirdness factor...

#75 Edited by Vrakmul (23407 posts) - - Show Bio

and then Saturn beats Galactus in a Twister Tournament and neptune proceeds to win  American idol despite America being a bunch of iron gas like the rest of the earth.    And Venus slaps the Phoenix force silly.  and Mercury turns out to be a crack addict and consumes the universe's supply of cocaine. 

#76 Posted by Mr. Wilson (6322 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm getting the issue today!!!

#77 Posted by KingOblivionPhD (13 posts) - - Show Bio

Well, that wasn't very surprising.

#78 Posted by leonkarlen123 (4264 posts) - - Show Bio

nooooo SpiderBen under attack

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.