Recommondations on Brubaker

#1 Posted by saoakden (1066 posts) - - Show Bio

I've been reading some of Brubaker's run on Captain America and so far, I like the stories. I was curious, what other titles or stories that Brubaker has written that were good to read.

If anyone can give me a general idea, it would be most appreciated.

#2 Posted by Spectre108 (269 posts) - - Show Bio

Gotham Central for sure.

#3 Posted by The_Tree (7736 posts) - - Show Bio

@Spectre108 said:

Gotham Central for sure.

I'd say this and Batman: The Man Who Laughs. And his fairly new Winter Soldier series is great.

#4 Posted by Cap10nate (2458 posts) - - Show Bio

I love the Winter Soldier series. It is probably my favorite current series. His work on the Iron Fist was excellent too. If you like crime stories, he wrote a couple called Criminal and a new one called Fatale that are really good. He wrote a miniseries called The Marvels Project that goes back to the early 1940s and covers the rise of the first super humans like Namor and the Human Torch. Basically, I like mostly everything he has done. I just started reading about a year ago when I got his Captain America Omnibus 1 and he has stayed my favorite writer since then.

#5 Posted by broo1232 (1520 posts) - - Show Bio

Winter soldier and Catwoman.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.