Follow

Ed Benes

Person » Ed Benes is credited in 478 issues.

Ed Benes is a comic book artist notable for his cheesecake style.

JLA RUN?

Green Flash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Green Flash

Does Anyone know if Ed Benes is only doing covers for JLA now or when he'll be back doing the interior art if at all?!  I personally his art is great and the book wouldn't be the same without it.

Hawkingbird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Hawkingbird

I can't stand it, to be honest. Wtf is up with his Vixen? She's got tits the size of basketballs, she's white, and she has one facial expression. And Benes, if you're reading this, please pick up an issue of Lopresti's Wonder Woman. She wears a leotard, not a thong. If I wanted Diana in a thong, I have the internet and I'm sure there's fanart out there for free. But I don't, I want Diana, asskicker extradonaire. And his muscles! Oi vey, they don't look musculars. They look like gigantic pimples all over someone's arm when they have a sleeve over it.

Personal bitchery aside, I'd guess he's still on. They probably just have a fill in artist for #31-32 since he's been doing covers and pencilling regularly, and I can't think of many artists who can consistently put out 22 pgs and one cover every month.

Marvelous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Marvelous

Vixen is not white, dont be scurd of the boobs, she is always pissed AND he cant read this, he has a translator for his work.  Oh...and costumes always change.

Airstrike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 8

#4  Edited By Airstrike

Green Flash, 

I agree 100% and I quit the series after Ed left because to me the characters were never the same.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.