Follow

Eclipso

Character » Eclipso appears in 370 issues.

Originally, Eclipso was the first incarnation of the Spirit of Wrath who went rogue. Sealed inside the Heart of Darkness, he could posses those that came into contact with it, most famously Bruce Gordon. In the New 52, Eclipso is said to be Lord Kaala, the evil offspring from House Onyx and House Diamond born during an eclipse granting him vast powers and eventually becoming the tyrant of Gemworld.

Equal to Spectre?

AssertingValor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 65

#1  Edited By AssertingValor

I know that Eclipso was the sum of gods wrath before the spectre and does not have that role anymore, but do his powers still match the Spectre?

Supreme Marvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#2  Edited By Supreme Marvel

Eclipso is still the same level as Spectre, as long as there both on the same level. I.E. If they are both at full power, they are on same level. If they are both on normal or high, they are on the same level.

Hope that answer your question.

AssertingValor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 65

#3  Edited By AssertingValor

I just wasn't sure because i knoe eclipso was relieved of the Wrath duties, so i didn't know if the pressence might have took away some of his power.

Supreme Marvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#4  Edited By Supreme Marvel

Yeah, but still on the same power levels, well what it's been show anyway. Eclipso posses the ability to kill Spectre.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.