A Scan

#1 Posted by Midnight Lantern (6011 posts) - - Show Bio

I need a scan of Echo dressed as Ronin copying some one's fighting style.

#2 Posted by Daredevilfan182 (131 posts) - - Show Bio

Midnight Lantern says:

"I need a scan of Echo dressed as Ronin copying some one's fighting style."

Funny. I need a pic of Echo fighting Skrull Daredevil. I dont have a pic of that srry. I need a pic of that 4 a youtube vid. Whats ur problem?

#3 Posted by Resonate (15054 posts) - - Show Bio

Shaper says:

"She never really did. She only watched Iron man pilot the Quanjet and she knew how. (But, that's only in New Avengers comics)"

???

#4 Posted by Midnight Lantern (6011 posts) - - Show Bio

Daredevilfan182 says:

"Midnight Lantern says:
"I need a scan of Echo dressed as Ronin copying some one's fighting style."
Funny. I need a pic of Echo fighting Skrull Daredevil. I dont have a pic of that srry. I need a pic of that 4 a youtube vid. Whats ur problem?"

Wow, Blast from the past. lol.

Well, I needed it because (Awhile back) Photo-graphic Reflexes was in my powers.

#5 Posted by Shaper (5168 posts) - - Show Bio

She never really did. She only watched Iron man pilot the Quanjet and she knew how. (But, that's only in New Avengers comics)

#6 Posted by Shaper (5168 posts) - - Show Bio

Resonate says:

"Shaper says:
"She never really did. She only watched Iron man pilot the Quanjet and she knew how. (But, that's only in New Avengers comics)"
???"

What?

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.