Earth-X: One of Marvel's Best Story Arcs?

• 56 results
#51 Posted by Final Arrow (24359 posts) - - Show Bio

#52 Posted by Final Arrow (24359 posts) - - Show Bio

I try ;P

#53 Posted by Leandra Snape (193 posts) - - Show Bio

Those pictures really put me in the mood re-read the Earth-X series again.

#54 Posted by Leandra Snape (193 posts) - - Show Bio

Final Arrow says:

"I try ;P"

DAMN YOU!!! Shakes the angry fist. :P

#55 Posted by Darkchild (40624 posts) - - Show Bio

Want to bump this since im bored out of my mind an rereading Earth X

#56 Posted by Stormultt (5317 posts) - - Show Bio

i have to fully agree, i read this last night since id never read it but heard itabout it, my friend brings it over cause she reads to which is great. but yea i started and didnt get up for anything to eat,drink etc i just read an about 2 in the morning i finished and it was sensational i have to say this series put every crisis story arc in the dark for me because this was imo just an amazing story line(aside from the storm bp marriage lol). but itd be AMAZING if theyd do a story arc like that for the 616. lets be real the 616 have been through real kickers but when i got to the paradise issue i did tear up a little. i re-read it today again still amazing. this almost beat IG wars seriously my sceond fav huge story line in any comic ever. besides the IG arc.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.