Earth X discussion

#1 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Alrighty then, let's talk about this fantastic book folks.

#2 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio

I read the Earth-X series. It was alright.

#3 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Nobody says:

"I read the Earth-X series. It was alright."

I think it was better then alright. I personally feel it was the some of the best writing I've ever read.

#4 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio

Eternal Chaos says:

"Nobody says:
I think it was better then alright. I personally feel it was the some of the best writing I've ever read."
I don't know. It was an intersting twist on the marvel universe but overall I think it was ok.
#5 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Nobody says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
"Nobody says:
I think it was better then alright. I personally feel it was the some of the best writing I've ever read."
I don't know. It was an intersting twist on the marvel universe but overall I think it was ok. "

The writing was great IMO. I didn't read all 5 books, Only 2 of them. Earth X the tpb was fantastic, it had a lot of grim realities that people don't admit and it was really profound.

#6 Posted by Darkchild (40679 posts) - - Show Bio

the book itself as a whole Earth X as a great time of my life. (wasted a month on it).

#7 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Darkchild says:

"the book itself as a whole Earth X as a great time of my life. (wasted a month on it)."

Same here, I finished it earlier. Best thing I've done all week.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.