Which JSA members would you like?

#1 Posted by Loki9876 (3039 posts) - - Show Bio

Slowly but firmly the JSA is forming on earth 2. We allready know Jay Garrick and Alan Scott will be part of the team and at the comic con the said Wesley dodds(sandman) will return (yeay happy) but what characters do you still want?

I would like Doctor Fate maybe hourman (a new version were a liqued is injected in him that gives him 1 hour powers but he is addicted to it) and starman in the team.

#2 Posted by _slim_ (14046 posts) - - Show Bio

As long as Dr. Fate is there I'm good.

#3 Posted by hectorsquall (1137 posts) - - Show Bio

@Loki9876 said:

Slowly but firmly the JSA is forming on earth 2. We allready know Jay Garrick and Alan Scott will be part of the team and at the comic con the said Wesley dodds(sandman) will return (yeay happy) but what characters do you still want?

From various websites:

We’ll also meet Wesley Dodds, the Sandman, a Canadian superhero who works with the World Army. The Army is led by new character Amir Khan, who Robinson describes as “Captain Nemo meets Nick Fury.”
#4 Posted by Loki9876 (3039 posts) - - Show Bio

@hectorsquall said:

@Loki9876 said:

From various websites:

We’ll also meet Wesley Dodds, the Sandman, a Canadian superhero who works with the World Army. The Army is led by new character Amir Khan, who Robinson describes as “Captain Nemo meets Nick Fury.”

uhm what, this is strange. I have no problem with him being canadian about the other part we have to wait and see.

#5 Posted by hectorsquall (1137 posts) - - Show Bio

@Loki9876 said:

uhm what, this is strange. I have no problem with him being canadian about the other part we have to wait and see.

Yeah, I saw that on various websites and it kinda surprised me. Being Canadian isn't a problem but working with the World Army led by a Nick Fury-like character... I don't know, it just seems odd.

Like you said, we just have to wait and see how it turns out. It might work out for the best but I just hope that the character won't be a total departure from his previous incarnation.

#6 Edited by Loki9876 (3039 posts) - - Show Bio

@hectorsquall: yeah, I hope so too.

I hope he will be the gadget/batman character of the group.

#7 Posted by Greenflashlight (183 posts) - - Show Bio

Wild Cat I want Wildcat

#8 Posted by jwalser3 (5279 posts) - - Show Bio

@Greenflashlight said:

Wild Cat I want Wildcat

Same here.

#9 Posted by Loki9876 (3039 posts) - - Show Bio

@jwalser3:@Greenflashlight: Would you change him, his suit, his origin?

#10 Posted by jwalser3 (5279 posts) - - Show Bio

@Loki9876: Perhaps his suit. Just less cat whiskers and the likes. But everything else I love about him.

#11 Posted by Twentyfive (2845 posts) - - Show Bio

Stargirl for sure!

And Jakeem Thunder. Do something with him.

But Stargirl comes first!

#12 Posted by Superguy0009e (2265 posts) - - Show Bio

Dr.Fate, Dr.Midnite, Obsidian,Jade

#13 Posted by DoomDoomDoom (4211 posts) - - Show Bio

Doctor Fate would be awesome to see.

#14 Posted by KnightRise (4762 posts) - - Show Bio

@Superguy0009e said:

Dr.Fate, Dr.Mid-Nite, Obsidian, Jade

#15 Posted by cuddles666 (310 posts) - - Show Bio

@Loki9876 said:

I would like Doctor Fate maybe hourman (a new version were a liqued is injected in him that gives him 1 hour powers but he is addicted to it) and starman in the team.

^These. Plus Thunderbolt and Specter. Wildcat would be a great addition to the team for filling a Batman/Black Panther-type role.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.