Earth 2 Preview

#1 Posted by sethysquare (3843 posts) - - Show Bio
#2 Posted by Afro_Warrior (1120 posts) - - Show Bio

@sethysquare:

What exactly are you confused about?

#3 Posted by Oluf_Von_Host_Museum (84678 posts) - - Show Bio

Wonder Woman's costume looks tight....they all do in my opinion. The female Robin is on point as well. Good stuff.

#4 Posted by ThanosIsMad (2203 posts) - - Show Bio

Looking nice.

#5 Posted by sethysquare (3843 posts) - - Show Bio

@Afro_Warrior: Not confused. Just annoyed that I'm seeing the tacky gold color.

#6 Posted by Afro_Warrior (1120 posts) - - Show Bio

@sethysquare:

I don't know what gold breastplate you're talking about, but i think the head gear on Diana looks pretty cool.

In fact i like all of the Earth-2 Trinity costumes.

#7 Posted by GrandSymbiote94 (11654 posts) - - Show Bio
@Afro_Warrior said:

@sethysquare:

I don't know what gold breastplate you're talking about, but i think the head gear on Diana looks pretty cool.

In fact i like all of the Earth-2 Trinity costumes.

Better than their current costumes that's for sure.
#8 Posted by sethysquare (3843 posts) - - Show Bio
Her chest symbol should be silver, not gold. Gold is just way too tacky and Im disappointed. However Im willing to let it go considering the trinity is only taking a backseat and not the frontstage for this book. As long as they stop bringing the gold back, Im good.

@GrandSymbiote94: @Afro_Warrior:

#9 Posted by BlackArmor (6137 posts) - - Show Bio

This looks great, I can't believe I forgot to pre order my lcs will run out for sure.

#10 Posted by moywar700 (2775 posts) - - Show Bio

5 bucks that wonder woman and superman hook up again.

#11 Posted by Mercy_ (92685 posts) - - Show Bio

Helena as Robin O_o That's gonna be interesting/odd to see.

#12 Posted by DanteTheRedKnight (114 posts) - - Show Bio

@moywar700: I hope they don't! Diana and Steve FTW

#13 Posted by NewKid (359 posts) - - Show Bio

looks good :D

#14 Posted by Afro_Warrior (1120 posts) - - Show Bio

@sethysquare:

Well don't i feel like an idiot, i didn't even realise there was more to that page than the initial cover. My bad.

I still actually like the gold breastplate, but i do agree with you on the head gear part it looks weird in gold. Overall still a decent design for me though.

#15 Posted by sethysquare (3843 posts) - - Show Bio

@moywar700: I bet 10

@Afro_Warrior: LOL. Yeah, I hate the breastplate and head gear in gold. Plus it looks so awful with the silver bracelets and kneecaps. Either make them all gold or keep them silver. That is only lousy colourist.

#16 Posted by TheOptimist (713 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm actually getting more psyched about this now, which is saying something considering I was already highly enthusiastic... this could be a real blast of a book.

#17 Posted by ArturoCalaKayVee (11376 posts) - - Show Bio

I ALMOST read passed the cover but then I decided, "LOL, eff that shit, I'm waiting for it."

#18 Posted by Delphic (1469 posts) - - Show Bio

Honestly I like the way WW looks, and the preview has me even more exited for the book, because it looks like it's going to be a post apocalyptic story where the justice league failed to defeat darksied.

#19 Posted by blackadamFTW (7867 posts) - - Show Bio

I wish it had shown another picture of Jay or Alan. I am extremely excited for this, though!!!

#20 Posted by nonfiction91 (1704 posts) - - Show Bio

I hope that pic of jay is a work in progress, they can't expect people to respond happily to his costume. I mean, he gains his abilities from mercury, and then, what, gets a helmet that looks nothing like the original? I dunno... it's like redoing mount rushmore because honest abe looks outfated. still, very excited and hope to see some heroes transition into earth-1

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.