Follow

Earth-2

Concept » Earth-2 appears in 554 issues.

An alternate Earth that housed the Golden Age DC universe, the Justice Society Infinity, and the Justice Society of America. Post Flashpoint it became the home of a new generation of wonders building a new world.

A complete list of Earth 2 characters?

Avatar image for artisticneedham
    ArtisticNeedham

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By ArtisticNeedham

What characters have shown up in the New 52's Earth 2? I know that a lot have:

Here are the characters I know for sure:

Flash, Hawkgirl, Green Lantern, Dr. Fate, Superman II, Batman II, Mister Terrific, Red Tornado, the Atom, Mister Terrific, Red Tornado, the Atom, Sandman, Commander Kahn, Judo Master, Red Arrow, Jimmy Olsen, Aqua Woman, Wild Cat, Commander Steel, Terry Sloan, Mister Miracle, Big Barda, Fury, Huntress, Power Girl, Lee Travis/ Crimson Avenger and Wing, Robot Man, Stormy Foster, Steppenwolf, Bizarro, Daseed, Doctor Bedlam, Beguiler, Harley Quinn, Soloman Grundy, White Lantern, Mongul,

Comicvine was saying that lots of other characters were in it like Shining Knight, Spectre, Stripes, and others. But I cannot seem to find a complete list. Comicvine says that Spectre and Shinning Knight, and others have appeared but that might be talking about pre-New 52 Earth-Two.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.