haydenclaireheroes's Earth 2 #9 - The Tower of Fate: Prologue, The Man who was Scared review

Dr. Fate Joins the New Wonders

Here is my video review for Earth 2 issue 9. Tell me what you guys think about my video review in the comments below:

Other reviews for Earth 2 #9 - The Tower of Fate: Prologue, The Man who was Scared

Earth 2 #9 Rating 0

The Man Who Was Scared 0

The first chapter of "The tower of Fate" was a great set-up for the rest of the arc. Khalid is an interesting choice over Kent Nelson to be the host of Fate, but the character's premise is intriguing, however. I was also excited to see Sonia Sato show up in this one, I hope we get to see her in her other identity. Nicola Scott rocked it, as usual.Please check my mini-review here:http://bit.ly/14Ws2PkComments and feedback are always welcome!...