psynetrix's Earth 2 #5 - Welcome to the Grey review

Return of the Wonders

The wait was worth it. This issue was fantastic. Wesley Dodds seems to be an über cool dude, and I liked that new character Amir Khan, he's kind of a Captain Nemo. As always, the art by Nicola Scott was awesome, and that spread of Alan inside the Grey was super detailed without looking messy.

Please check my mini-review of Earth-Two #5 here:

Comments and feedback are always welcome!

Other reviews for Earth 2 #5 - Welcome to the Grey

Keeps Getting Better 0

Another solid issue for Earth 2.The Good:As usual the art is strong and fits perfectly with this series. There is a really cool fight sequence involving Flash and its like super speed porkour. And the final page? Just beautiful.My fave character is Hawkgirl even though she is a total mystery and that is point of the intrigue with this book, all the things we have yet to learn. She plays a smaller part in this issue but that works for the story so i'm not complaining. This issue is narrated by Fl...