psynetrix's Earth 2 #3 - Jade Knight review

u an angel? u an idiot?

I was surprised by the twist Robinson gave to The Green Lantern's origin by connecting him to the Swamp Thing. I also loved the art in this issue, especially the Flash-Hawkgirl scenes, Nicola Scott rocks. And the new Grundy... the tweaks made to the character are quite interesting.

Please check my mini-review here:

Comments and feedback are always welcome!

Other reviews for Earth 2 #3 - Jade Knight

The Light of the Green Lantern 0

When reading earth 2 #3 I could not help but think of the phrase “women in refrigerators”, though I’ll get back to that later. So we once again return to Earth 2, a world with no superman, no Batman and no Wonder Woman as the distant threat of an approaching unknown evil has urged various forces into brining new heroes to this world. So let us shed our light over dark evil, for the dark things cannot stand the light in earth 2#3.Picking up from last issues explosive conclusion Alan Scott finds h...