psynetrix's Earth 2 #3 - Jade Knight review

u an angel? u an idiot?

I was surprised by the twist Robinson gave to The Green Lantern's origin by connecting him to the Swamp Thing. I also loved the art in this issue, especially the Flash-Hawkgirl scenes, Nicola Scott rocks. And the new Grundy... the tweaks made to the character are quite interesting.

Please check my mini-review here:

Comments and feedback are always welcome!

Other reviews for Earth 2 #3 - Jade Knight

Earth 2 #3 0

THE GOOD: The art is fantastic, Nicola Scott really knows how to draw and I've very happy to see her drawing a fairly big series. I really like the way that the characters look; especially Alan Scott while he is burned. She also adds a lot of detail in the pages it's fun just to look around and see what you notice. The story is also a great part. Alan Scott has survived and now he is talking to a green flame. We also get to see Hawkgirl and Jay Garrick fight a little. I really like the way that ...