starkiller809's Earth 2 #3 - Jade Knight review

Earth 2 #3

THE GOOD:
The art is fantastic, Nicola Scott really knows how to draw and I've very happy to see her drawing a fairly big series. I really like the way that the characters look; especially Alan Scott while he is burned. She also adds a lot of detail in the pages it's fun just to look around and see what you notice. The story is also a great part. Alan Scott has survived and now he is talking to a green flame. We also get to see Hawkgirl and Jay Garrick fight a little. I really like the way that these characters interact so far. I feel like this team will become a family unlike Justice League where they don't know anything about each other. I really like the meaning of the ring as well. I feel that it was emotional and got my mind off of something. The threat coming out too, how awesome that was!

THE BAD:

THE VERDICT: 4.5/5 (Amazing)
    Earth 2 was how I wanted Justice League to turn out. I think that James Robinson is doing a great job at characterization, and a great story. That with amazing art is what you're getting out of this series. I highly recommend that everyone go out and get issue #1, 2, and 3 because they're solid issues that are a lot of fun to sit down and read. I think that anyone who likes Hawkgirl, Jay Garrick, Alan Scott, and any other characters that will be showing up soon, this is something that you will want to check out.