kolejorg's Earth 2 #12 - The Tower of Fate, Part 3: The Man Who Was Fate review

• kolejorg wrote this review on .
  • kolejorg has written a total of 27 reviews. The last one was for Gang War

Magical

Earth 2 is one of the best things going in the DC universe. I want more of this world, I want an ongoing for each of the new Wonders. But since I'm not likely to get that I'll just have to sing the praises of this title.

The Good: We are seeing the team form up here, Robinson takes us down a path that we all know is going to lead to a final conflict with Steppenwolf. It's going to be epic and this issue is a great. I cant get over how much I enjoy the new spin on each of the golden age characters. Robinson gives us a nice balance of action and drama that makes this book a must read every month.

The Bad: Some of the dialogue feels forced, not bad, but forced. That being said given the page count per issue it makes sense to keep the dialogue down and let the art explain what's going on.

Summary: This is one of the best issues of Earth 2 to date. Pick it up and read it.