krspacet's Earth 2 #12 - The Tower of Fate, Part 3: The Man Who Was Fate review

Good long tale that does not do for trade

Writing for Trade: writing stories that wrap up in 6 odd issues.

Loved by Marvel, less common in DC.

This is definitely not written for trade.

The story features lengthy overlying plot, that I don't always catch if I don't look here. James Robinson manages to recreate characters who normally would be overshadowed in historic value by the big four old comic golden heroes: Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman and Zoidberg/Captain America

His writing style means that you would not get a truly satisfactory read if you only had one piece, one trade

Might be good for sales.

Probably one of the better non Johns (At his A-game) or Snyder titles out there, give or take Lamar.

And when he plays with long story arcs, he seems to do it better than, another guy

Other reviews for Earth 2 #12 - The Tower of Fate, Part 3: The Man Who Was Fate

Earth 2 #12 Rating 0

That's It? 0

We open in Boston, where Doctor Fate and Wotan are already locked in deep magical combat while Flash and Green Lantern work crowd control. Cut to one hour earlier and we see the Khalid has donned the Helm of fate and has asked not to be referred to by his real name as the division between the two is good for helping him stay in control. I like this, it's fitting with Khalid's character and helps to enforce the friction between him and Nabu. Dr. Fate and The Flash save Mrs. Garrick and take the ...