What are their best titles?

#1 Posted by Chaos Agent (2150 posts) - - Show Bio

I've never bought a comic of Dynamite Entertainment, mainly because I never hear any news of what they sell or solicit, however I've started to hear that they are the ones responsibles of bringing back classic characters like El Zorro, Dracula, Sherlock Holmes and Buck Rogers (never heard of him lol)

So I thought they deserved a shot, what are their best series? prefer things that are or are about to be put in tp

#2 Posted by ZORN (1605 posts) - - Show Bio
I haven't read something from Dynamite in a while but i recommend The Army of Darkness comics, i dont know if there in tp or not and also Project Superpowers, i heard it's good but i've havent read, also Ireedemable it only has one issue out so far.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.