Ideas for Dynamite Entertainment

Posted by AMP - Seeker of Lost Knowledge (1221 posts) - - Show Bio

For the past few years I was astonished when certain comics/characters of certain medias that have resurfaced as well as original ideas for the twenty-first century; The Green Hornet, The Warriors, RoboCop, Adolescent Radioactive Black Belt Hamsters, Legendary Talespinners, Project Superpowers, Kirby: Genesis, etc. Seeing Dynamite Entertainment a universe for some obscured anomalies, I have a few suggestions about the next great comic book from the past:
-MICRA: Mind Controlled Remote Automaton
-Power Rangers
-Beetleborgs Metallix
-Captain N: The Game Master
-Lady Rawhide
-Waterworld
-Red Dawn
-Dick Tracy
-Pirates of the Caribbean
-Sky Captain & the World of Tomorrow

#1 Posted by fenixREVOLUTION (889 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm very fond of the Power Rangers, but I'm not sure how it would turn out.

#2 Posted by Emperor Gonzo Noir (19714 posts) - - Show Bio

I was just thinking about a new Dick Tracy series.

#3 Posted by turoksonofstone (13200 posts) - - Show Bio
@AMP - Seeker of Lost Knowledge said:
 For the past few years I was astonished when certain comics/characters of certain medias that have resurfaced as well as original ideas for the twenty-first century; The Green Hornet, The Warriors, RoboCop, Adolescent Radioactive Black Belt Hamsters, Legendary Talespinners, Project Superpowers, Kirby: Genesis, etc. Seeing Dynamite Entertainment a universe for some obscured anomalies, I have a few suggestions about the next great comic book from the past: -MICRA: Mind Controlled Remote Automaton-Power Rangers-Beetleborgs Metallix-Captain N: The Game Master-Lady Rawhide-Waterworld-Red Dawn-Dick Tracy-Pirates of the Caribbean -Sky Captain & the World of Tomorrow
But with the exceptions of Dick Tracy and Lady Rawhide those things suck! Why revive them?
#4 Posted by Nova`Prime` (4165 posts) - - Show Bio
@turoksonofstone: I demand you take back Red Dawn sucks! I would love to actually see some new Dick Tracy, but it has to be in like the 30s or 40s, Don't need a modern version when the classic or a noire version is just as good.
#5 Posted by turoksonofstone (13200 posts) - - Show Bio

Red Dawn is cool. But as a comic? meh.

#6 Posted by HammerTron (631 posts) - - Show Bio

I think they just bought the Chaos! Comics characters except for Lady Death.

I think they also own their version of the public domain characters in Project: Superpowers.

They should work on developing their own universe so they can eventually rival Marvel and DC.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.