Follow

Dustin Nguyen

Person » Dustin Nguyen is credited in 766 issues.

Dustin Nguyen is a comic artist has worked on titles such as Batman, Detective Comics, Batman: Streets of Gotham, Batman Beyond, Batgirl, and most recently Batman: Li'l Gotham.

NYCC 2013: Dustin Nguyen Interview

DonFelipe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 8

#1  Edited By DonFelipe

Li'l Gotham is awesome! Everyone can do stories about Batman but this series really is something special. Kudos to Dustin and Derek! Though I have to admit I preferred the release of the holiday specials over the bi-monthly release they're doing at the moment. This might have something to do with me being a few too many issues behind. Lol

Avatar image for redheadedatrocitus
    RedheadedAtrocitus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 3

Haven't gotten into Li'l Gotham yet but want to so much! Love Nguyen's work and can't wait to see him out here in November again!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.