Follow

Dust

Character » Dust appears in 1105 issues.

Dust was a student at the Xavier Institute and one of the New X-Men in training. She is identified by her Niqab, which she wears instead of the traditional X-Men uniform. She is currently enrolled at the Jean Grey School for Higher Learning.

Onyxx's Death

jordama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 13

#1  Edited By jordama

Even if you don't care about Onyxx's death, what do you think will happen to Dust now? Will she blame herself and not want to train? Or will it be swept under the rug and wee wont she any development?
    pixelized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By pixelized

Why would it bother her?

Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Matezoide2
    @pixelized: 
    didnt he died saving her?
    pixelized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By pixelized
    @Matezoide said:
    " @pixelized:  didnt he died saving her? "
    No idea, Crain's art on Necrosha was a tad to messy to really tell what was happening.
    Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Matezoide2
    @pixelized said:
    " @Matezoide said:
    " @pixelized:  didnt he died saving her? "
    No idea, Crain's art on Necrosha was a tad to messy to really tell what was happening. "
    cant say i disagree
    jordama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 13

#6  Edited By jordama

Wither was about to kill dust, Onyxx jumped in and saved Dust, but Wither killed Onyxx instead.
    foxx_wertas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#7  Edited By foxx_wertas

I really like Dust as a character.  It was good to see a new culture into the mix of the comic series.  Hopefully she won't get mixed up with all the other slowly forgotten characters.
    Ahmed Sherif

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 8

#8  Edited By Ahmed Sherif

Lets hope so, she hasn't appeared or had any much actions.    
    Leliel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#9  Edited By Leliel

I think she is ready for loses, she not going to cry about and if she blames herself in any way she doing in the form that she try to prevent her friend from ever getting hurt, I don't see her crying or becoming depress not because she not emotion, because she knows this the right thing to do

Rosebunse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#10  Edited By Rosebunse

Na Nah. My theory is that Dust is slowing being driven insane by all the carnage around her, and that one day, she will snap and try to kill everyone. Of course, some say this is racist, but I'm gonna tell you right now. What they did in NXM showed that she could be a significant threat. Just put her in the right environment with the right mind set and no one is coming out of there alive. Her powers also mean that she may not even age normally, so she could be kinda immortal. And when she did turn bad in that other future which hasn't been brought up, she was pretty bad. From her style of dress and overall appearance, I would say that she wasn't Muslim. Wasn't it something about her soul being spoiled by being brought back by a bad Phoenix force? Oh well, I think that some writer is going to use her as a tragic villain. I mean, she's such an interesting, kind character without being a total Sue. Having something like that, done properly, would be totally mind-jarring. 

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.