mini series

#1 Posted by creole (229 posts) - - Show Bio

so they get in to her back story more.
#2 Posted by White Mage (18740 posts) - - Show Bio

I like Dust, so I'm not against the idea.  However, it might not happen.
#3 Posted by xerox_kitty (15762 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't like the majority of X-Men mini series.  Most of them are poorly written & drawn.  I don't think Pixie deserves her own mini.  I like Dust and do want to see her take a more pivotal role in stories, but I don't want a mini series... she deserves more than another badly made X-Men mini.

#4 Posted by CATMANEXE (17052 posts) - - Show Bio

i do, but im also on the same train as xerox-kitty. this is an honest reason why i think they should
reinstate X-Men Unlimited. it was a great book to shed light on characters and stories that couldnt 
be squeezed into the regular ongoings, and usually done with a good measure of quality.

#5 Posted by creole (229 posts) - - Show Bio

hey, i agree with you all. true it might not happen but at least it will be something than nothing.
#6 Posted by Son_of_Magnus (15258 posts) - - Show Bio

Is she popular enough for one?

#7 Posted by creole (229 posts) - - Show Bio
@Son_of_Magnus said:
"Is she popular enough for one? "

"X-23" has her own books. was she that popular before "X-MEN: EVOLUTION"
#8 Posted by xerox_kitty (15762 posts) - - Show Bio
@creole said:
" @Son_of_Magnus said:
"Is she popular enough for one? "
"X-23" has her own books. was she that popular before "X-MEN: EVOLUTION" "
LOL! She didn't exist before X-Men: Evolution ;) 

I agree with CATMANEXE. She would have been an excellent figure to have in an X-Men Unlimited story.  Sadly, I think the majority of those stories were fodder and quickly forgotten about as with the majority of most X-Men mini series... but when Unlimited was done well, it was bloody brilliant.   

Anyway, I miss the New X-Men.  I know it wouldn't be the same as the Kyle & Yost series, but I think they should bring something like that back.  Most of the students have been forgotten about, except to appear as cameos (Psylocke & X-Force) or damsels in distress (X-Men: Legacy & X-Force).  Give the New X-Men & other old students a book of their own and have Dust as a major player :)
#9 Posted by creole (229 posts) - - Show Bio
@xerox-kitty: 

I know she didn't exist, before "evolution" i'm saying after she was on the show. was she that popular to get her own books.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.